The weekend is for DANCING - join us!

Ernurse323
on 8/18/06 3:54 am - Virginia Beach, VA
We will be at the club on Saturday night. I would like to do ALL of it, but like Ol Mother Hubbard...I have too many kids to ditch them for the entire weekend. If it is nice maybe we can all get out on our boat Sunday !!! Great...Trek is gonna be there !! I can stalk him about teaching me to kayak !!! Dana
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/06 9:44 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Dana - That's GREAT, would love to see you and that sweet man of yours again. LOL, and you don't have to "ditch the kids the entire weekend"... they'd probably have a blast at the beach? Mom and Dad could still do the "outdoor concert" on Sunday evening and the youngins would have fun building sand castles. The band that night, "10-spot", is really fantastic. If you can't make it to this one, you can bet there will be many more opportunities. I have their schedule/web page saved to fav's and plan on stalking 'em till I move. We missed you last night - Cheryl said that you and Pete were going to try and stop by, hopefully you two were having your own kinda special fun! Hugs - Lei
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/06 10:50 pm - Henrico, VA
Hey Lei, Can't wait to see you all again!!! I should be able to get in early on Saturday so will definitely have some beach time. Not sure if I will be able to stay for the Sunday night festivities as I have to work on Monday morning and I won't want to drive back Sunday night after drinking. But I am so excited!!! Hugs, Patty
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/06 11:18 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Patty - CANT'T WAIT TO SEE YOU (again) TOO!!!!! Ive already been charting the weather (10 day forcast, so you know it'll all be wrong) but for now, through my rose colored glasses, it's gonna be GORGEOUS!!! Lots of sun, mid 80's, good friends, live music on the beach, night club that night - life is AWESOME, yes? Sunday will probably be the LOW KEY day for most, especially the outta towners - I can so understand everyone needing to head home and getting an early start to do it. I suspect there will only be a handful of us around Sunday afternooon, much less lasting through till the night. Unfortunately, Paul won't be there that day (he's working) but he'll be with us all day and night on Saturday. Hugs, Lei
track
on 8/20/06 1:39 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
seeing as I will be playing bachelor...I'll be there to be your gopher....sunday late...
Nannette
on 8/20/06 11:25 pm - Toms River, NJ
As you know, Gene and I will be there "with bells on"! We're driving down early Saturday morning from NJ and should get there by mid-afternoon. We're staying at my daughter's apartment so won't need the hotel stuff. We'll join you for dinner prior to Nite Fever, so drop me an e-mail and let me know when and where. Also, send me your cell digits too! Patty and Nat -- send me your cell digits too. Thanks - I am so looking forward to seeing you guys! Nannette
(deactivated member)
on 8/21/06 7:25 am - Henrico, VA
You have mail!!! Hugs, Patty
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views