The weekend is for DANCING - join us!

Jane M.
on 8/18/06 12:05 am - Williamsburg, VA
Hey Leilani! I would love to come to the Dancing evening thing but my mom fractured her wrist yesterday and she's pretty helpless. Yep, when it rains it pours around here. I'm going to Massachussetts next week for Dylan's b-day but would like to get together when I get back with any folks that are willing to have some fun. My life has lacked the "fun" factor as of lately. So keep me updated and drop me an email. [email protected] or [email protected] and keep me updated. BTW I'm completely moved in with mom now. I lost 6 pounds just from moving! Just in time for my Plastics consult in Sept! Hugs and Love, Jane
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/06 9:19 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Jane - Sorry to hear about mom's fracture, hope it heals quickly. I did want to mention that the "dancing weekend" is not till NEXT weekend. I wasn't sure if you thought it would be THIS Saturday or not? You mentioned going to MA next week, wasn't sure if you'd be home by the following weekend, but if you are, JOIN US!!!! Regardless of the capacity, a few minutes on the beach, maybe over dinner, or the club, or ALL of da' above. Glad you're all moved in - wow and the added bonus of sweating off 6 pounds had to be a nice surprise, huh? You're already looking fantastic though, no more weight loss missy ma'am! Love you too - Lei
cappymoon
on 8/18/06 12:17 am - Northern, VA
Damn, another one I will be missing (So whats new? ) I have a Girl Scout training class that morning, then a Toga party that night.....yup, TOGA... Not sure what I am to expect, but we shall see....Hubby is taking me to MD to his sisters to have some fun, and I am looking forward to spending some time with him. Hopefully next time!! Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/06 9:22 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Aaaaw, are we EVER going to see you again in OUR neck of da' woods? MISS you bunches and would love it if you could make it but I sure understand having "obligations" ....sometimes I commit to so many things that I truly do pass my self coming in the door. Have a WONDERFUL time with Cleve in MD - some one on one time can be a very (VERY) good thang. LOL, I've been really enjoying my time with Paul since his sub returned, methinks he's probably MORE then ready to get back to work though - if nothing else, so he can rest? Hugs - Lei
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/06 10:54 pm - Henrico, VA
Dang it girl.....are we ever gonna get together???????? I was so wishing you could make this event, but I do hope that you and Cleve have a great time. Toga party???? I went to one of those once, back in the 70's.......can't say that I remember much though.....hehe. Have a great time!! Hugs, Patty
Jen_G
on 8/18/06 1:19 am - in, VA
Oh man...I'm not coming I would love to with you guys and heaven knows I would really love to see bartender Jim again....but I'm going to be in Baltimore. I stayed at the Holiday Inn Select Norfolk when I was there last time. It was a very nice hotel and close to NiteFever...it was a 7.50 cab ride to the club. Sad to miss this, but I will be thinking of you for sure! XOXOXOXO Jen
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/06 9:28 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello gorgeous! We're gonna MISS you out here, you know that!!! I know Sharon was hoping you'd be here too, she had me toss your name on the "for sure list" a couple of weeks ago so I didn't even bother checking with you direct. Hmmmm - wonder if it's considered kidnapping if we drag you down here, unwillingly, but you end up having a great time? Trust me, every time I go to Night Fever I think of YOU and that handsome bar tender! Hugs - Lei
Sharon Q.
on 8/19/06 1:26 am - Fredericksburg, VA
I WILL BE THERE, even w/o my JEN JEN!!! I think Ashley will be with me, but if she bails, I'll still be there. I need the sun and fun. NO KIDS, NO HUBBY, JUST ME!!!! So git ready to RUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH my little mermaid................I am heading out to the REDNECK YACHT CLUB shortly here. I'll be thinking of ya when I "POP THE FIRST TOP"!!!!!!!!! XOXOOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOX Love ya baby!!!!!!!!! Sharon
Supportgroup4WLS
on 8/18/06 1:54 am - Potomac Falls, VA
Lei, Where have you been woman I wish I could go I think I have company coming. Miss you, Roberta
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/06 9:36 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Roberta - lol, I've been OUTDOORS!!!! .... running around, splashing in the water, hitting the bike trails, kayaking, swimming, moving moving moving, always on the go. It's been a great summer, lived here three years before I discovered all the FREE ENTERTAINMENT down on the boardwalk. Of course, the second I did discover it, I've been on the go NON-stop, literally. Even Paul commented on it yesterday and attributed it to the 9 lbs I've lost over the last 6 weeks. Boredom never rears it's ugly head and I don't graze if Im always moving and staying busy. Anyway, his sub just returned last Monday and he took some vacation time. I've been dragging him to ALL the new places/discoveries - with little to no time off between and he was more then ready to get back to work so he could rest. Hope you're having a WONDERFUL SUMMER too - not sure what the heck Im gonna do when winter hits and Im back to staring at 4 walls - ugh!! Hugs - Lei
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views