CALLING NATALIE

Supportgroup4WLS
on 8/18/06 1:30 am - Potomac Falls, VA
Hey Nat, Just checking to see if you were going to be joining us at Panera tomorrow morning at 10:30 am. Anyone else who is interesed we meet at the Panera in Fairfax. This is located on Route 50 and West Ox Road @10:30 a.m. Let me know if you interested in coming so we can save you a seat. A bunch of us are going to the Gem and Jewelry Show at the Capital Expo Center after. Roberta Obesity Transformation Group
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/06 4:23 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Hey Beautiful ... I was waiting to hear from NIH on my date .. and you are the first to know . I will be leaving for Colonial Heights in the morning and back up here Monday, I was going to come if they had scheduled me for a later date .. I hate that I will miss it .. I wanted to brain storm w ya .. on some things .. any hoo .. Save me a seat for next month PLEAAAAAAAAAASE !!!! Love ya.. Nat
Supportgroup4WLS
on 8/18/06 6:59 am - Potomac Falls, VA
Bummer we will miss you. Hey you know what we can brain storm on something called a telephone. What do you think? I will email my phone numbers direct to your yahoo I think it is account. Have a great weekend Sweetie. Please don't let me spend alot of money at the jewelry show. Miss you. Roberta
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views