Hi All!!!

Betsy Anitahug
on 8/17/06 11:59 pm - Danville, VA
Thanks, Amber. I sure hate feeling this way...want to be out and enjoying life! Hugs, Betsy
wlsurvivor
on 8/17/06 11:05 pm - Marshall, VA
Hi Betsy, We have met at the two Richmond Holiday Inn events and I don't post here too often, but I just wanted you to know I am concerned about you and hope you are feeling better real soon! I have had pneumonia before, too, and know the recovery is about six weeks before the tiredness goes away. Rest, rest, rest is what will make you healthy again! I'm glad Jim is there to help out, too! Keep us posted, Karen
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/18/06 12:01 am - Danville, VA
Hi Karen...Yes, I remember you very well. Glad to hear from you. I sure hope I don't have to wait six weeks to feel better...this is yucky. I just don't have any energy! The pain in my chest is the worst. And still not much coughing...go figure. Hugs, Betsy
Christine Hood
on 8/18/06 12:22 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Glad to hear you're feeling better Betsy! Good luck with your appointment on Tuesday. It is so great that Jim has been such a sweetie! Get better and better every day! Hugs! Christine
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/18/06 12:34 pm - Danville, VA
Hey Sweet Princess...YOu are looking fantastic! I want the low down on the new boyfriend, girl. Hehe...Looking forward to getting back to the dr and maybe she can give me some magic energy pills...hehe. I feel like a zombie. Poor Jim, I feel like I am using him...he is doing all the cooking and cleaning but doing a wonderful job... Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/06 2:02 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hi Betsy, I have been on vacation but have been checking in occasionally. I am glad to see you are posting again but sad that you are in so much pain. Hope that subsides and you get back to your old self soon!! Jim sounds a keeper! How sweet to bring you flowers! They always cheer people up! You take care now Jackie
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/18/06 12:36 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Jackie....I hope you had a wonderful vacation! I love the new picture with your sweet little boy. I am feeling a little better today. I just don't laugh or breath heavy...hehe. What kinda life is that? Oh well, hopefully, I will be back to normal soon. Hugs, Betsy
Judy B.
on 8/18/06 10:22 pm - Marion, VA
Hi Betsy I am sorry to have read you have been ill hon. I sure hope you are feeling well again soon. I have been so out of the loop lately and withdrawn to a point. I think of you often and alot of others here on the board like kathy and rich and shannon and nat and kat and melinda and and and so many others i can think of..but could spend this whole post listing them!! Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. As are so many others! Take care Betsy. JudyB
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views