Hi All!!!

Betsy Anitahug
on 8/17/06 6:15 am - Danville, VA
Wow, this board is not doing so welll.....Keith, me, Tammy's nephew Mark, Shannon, etc...alot of sick people! We need to get ourselves back up and healthy again! Alot of prayers have been flying around and I have felt the love!! You all have been wonderful! The phone calls I have recieved and all the updating is great. This is a wonderful board and so full of love. Thank you so much for each and every one of you. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. I am doing a little better. Was diagnosed with pnemoniona on Monday but still very weak and sleeping alot. My chest is still very painful...but only when I breath..hehe. Oh, and to laugh is excruciating pain so please don't call to just make me laugh.. I do sleep alot and thank God for the pain pills. I never knew how painful pnemonia can be! I go back to the dr on Tuesday to be checked again and hopefully these antibiotics are doing the trick..(they should...they were $115 for 10 pills!!!) Jim has really been right by my side through it all and has taken great care of me. Yesterday he surprised me with a dozen red long stem roses! It has been such a long time since I have received flowers from anyone! I owe him big time when I get better. Just wanted to let you all know how I am doing. Hopefully, I can report feeling 100% soon...I don't like this feeling at all. Hugs a bunch! Betsy
Stephanie M.
on 8/17/06 6:33 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Hey Chickadee!!! Glad to see you feel well enough to post. Yes...it seems like a lot of people are going through a bunch of stuff lately. Thank goodness you have Jim! Try to take it easy and I hope you are feeling well soon! Love, Stephanie
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/17/06 11:54 pm - Danville, VA
Thanks, Stephanie. Slowly getting better everyday but this is sure miserable. Would rather be out side enjoying life. Hugs, Betsy
prissy25
on 8/17/06 6:33 am - Barboursville, VA
Glad to see you up and moving a little and hope you feel better soon. Yes there are alot of you ill on here starting to worry me wow. Get better soon and keep us updated please. Prayers going out to you Shannon Keith and Tammy's nephew and to any others ill and needing a prayer. Hugs and hope to see ya Sept 30th.
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/17/06 11:55 pm - Danville, VA
Hey, Sweetie...Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Happy belated one anyway...I will try to be there on the 30th...we will have to wait and see. Hugs, Betsy
cappymoon
on 8/17/06 6:46 am - Northern, VA
Glad to hear you are on the mend, the shortest clucker I know! I also have not felt too well, and am hoping to shake whatever it is I have in the next few days.....remember you are in my thoughts and prayers every day, and I love you!! Give Jim a big ol hug from me, I am so glad he is there to help you out!! Dianna
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/17/06 11:57 pm - Danville, VA
Hi my little Clucker in crime! I am still feeling rough but I know it is getting better. At least I can sit at the computer for a few minutes without falling asleep! Hehe Hugs, Betsy
Tam
on 8/17/06 9:37 pm - Richmond, VA
Betsy, Glad to see you posting! I have not been on here too much...just at lunch and before work to check in and give updates. Just wanted to let you know that you are in my prayers and I hope you are feeling better soon. {hugs} Tammy
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/17/06 11:58 pm - Danville, VA
Thanks, Tammy....Mark is still in my prayers also...hope he is doing well and the tumor isn't anything bad. Keep me updated. Hugs, Betsy
Amber B.
on 8/17/06 9:38 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Glad to see ya posting, Betsy, that means you've been feeling a little better. We've added you to our list of many prayers! Amber
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views