Six week check up and everything is going wonderful

Chyanne2u
on 8/18/06 6:05 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Tammy, I am pretty excited about the weight loss. I didn't expect to loss this much this soon but it sure is nice and I hope it keeps on coming off. The wow moments are awesome. Each day more and more are coming my way. Glad it made you smile. I don't care for the picture but it will do until I get another one. It's so easy to put it on yourself now. I could change it everyday but then everyone would see the good and bad side of me. LOL Lots of Love Kathy
Amber B.
on 8/17/06 9:40 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
That's awesome, Kathy!!! I'm very proud of all your hard work and its paying off. I seem to be stuck at 30 pounds right now, I hope it starts moving later this week. I remember you were stuck, so there is more progress coming soon! Have a great weekend, Amber
Chyanne2u
on 8/18/06 6:09 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Amber, Don't get discouraged because it will start falling off again. Seems I have a huge loss and then nothing for a few days. It's just the body's way to trying to hang on. I'm sure our bodies don't know what to think except we are starving them to death. LOL Thanks for the good words and the encouragement. You hang in there and your pounds will start moving soon. Lots of Love Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/06 2:03 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
That is fabulous Kathy@! Well done! People will be noticing that is for sure! This is a great journey to be on! Keep up the good work!! Jackie
Chyanne2u
on 8/18/06 6:11 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Jackie, It is a trip that's for sure. I love every minute of it. People noticing something good about you has to be the best. The not so fat me is moving towards a skinny me soon. LOL Lots of Love Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views