Waterpark Yea!!!!!!!

prissy25
on 8/17/06 3:17 am - Barboursville, VA
Just a update and wow moment for me we cut our vacation short from the beach came home and went Tues to Massanutten Water Park took my nephew since he will be starting school soon, we had a blast. Yes me in a bathing suit and I was in there to didnt do every thing but had a great time, if you havent been you might want to try it out. My nephew wore us old folks out my calfs hurt soooo bad lol but its a good pain I was proud of myself cant wait to go back....
cappymoon
on 8/17/06 6:51 am - Northern, VA
Yeah for you Malinda! How great is that! I love wow moments, I dont get too many of them anymore.....except for the occasional *wow, I am the same weight I was last month* but I will take it Where is Massanutten water park at? My brother lives at the base of Massanutten mountain, and I am wondering if he is close by, or where it is? Let me know!! Dianna
kabarron1
on 8/18/06 4:54 am - Hopewell, VA
Ha! Its funny you should say that because Holly and I are taking my little-ones to Water Country USA tomorrow. That was one of my Pre-Op goal....to be able to walk around that exact park (because I avoided going there for so many years) with out my shirt on and not feel like people were going to try and push me back into the water for fear of my having "beached" myself!!! Glad you had fun and have a great weekend!!! Keith
prissy25
on 8/18/06 4:59 am - Barboursville, VA
Let me know how it is and if my big butt would like it there as well. Im ready to go back.
kabarron1
on 8/18/06 5:07 am - Hopewell, VA
I've only seen pics online; but it looks like it'll be fun. But to be on the safe side I'm going to make sure I've got life jackets for the both of them! I'll let you know!!! Keith
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views