Mark's Surgery

Tam
on 8/17/06 9:22 pm - Richmond, VA
Thanks so much Monique! They are most welcome and greatly needed. {hugs} Tammy
wanda
on 8/17/06 7:41 pm
Tammy, Great news about Mark's surgery. I will continue to keep him in my prayers, but so glad things went well. I hope you all get great results from the biopsy and the next phase of treatment goes well too. Big hugs, Wanda
Tam
on 8/17/06 9:25 pm - Richmond, VA
Wanda, Thanks a bunch. We are holding on and trying to stay positive. Mark had a "bad" day yesterday. His head was hurting a little bit and he was kind of down in the dumps a little bit. I think it is from being in there so long. We tried to cheer him up and we were able to get a few smiles and laughs from him. I know he is ready to come home but I am pretty sure they are keeping him until the results are back. He may be moved from PICU to a regular room on the pediatric floor but we will have to see tonight. Thank you so much for the prayers. We all feel the love and support and really appreciate it. {{{hugs}}} Tammy
TammyNVA
on 8/17/06 8:34 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hi Tammy I'm so happy to hear that Mark's procedure went well... prayers continuing for all your family... I shared what's going on with you at last night's support group meeting. Everyone has been concerned about not seeing you, and they send their best wishes to you and your family. We have a new girl, Emily, who is 18 and had her surgery July 27. Also, another lady, Antoinette, having Lap Band this coming Monday. Irene wasn't there, so it was a "nutritional" meeting. We missed ya!! Love ya, Tammy
Tam
on 8/17/06 9:31 pm - Richmond, VA
Tammy, So wonderful to see your smiling face this morning! I miss you and the group. I wanted to be there last night but it was not in the cards. Thank you so much for sharing for me. I hope to be back next week or the following at the latest. Did we have a big turnout? How is Lauren doing? Is she all ready to go in for the banding? I hope Emily and Antoinette will be back so that I can meet them. Did Julie do the mock meals last night? I hope not because that is what I am looking forward to! If so then would you please share what she went over? Thanks for the continued prayers. It is just a waiting game right now so we will know more early next week. I will let you know. How is Kyle? Is his foot doing any better? Talk to you soon! {{{hugs}}} Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/06 2:17 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Tammy, continued prayers and support for your nephew - I am hoping for the best outcome as I am sure everyone is - I am sure your family is very glad for all of your love and support too - hang in there!! Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views