Mark's Surgery

Tam
on 8/17/06 3:20 am - Richmond, VA
Thank you so much, Christine. He is really starting to perk up and feel that he can beat this thing. I will post more when we get the results back and let you know what the treatment is. BTW...OT but great new pic. I barely recognized ya girl! Lookin HOT!!! {{hugs}} Tammy
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/17/06 1:59 am - Danville, VA
Tammy, I will continue to keep little Mark in my thoughts and prayers. God is working on this little boy, I know it. Please keep us updated. Hugs, Betsy
Tam
on 8/17/06 3:22 am - Richmond, VA
Betsy, Thank you so much. God is holding Mark and all of us really close and I do believe that! I will post more when I know something. How are YOU doing? Are you feeling better? How is Jim? I am continuing to pray for you to be all better soon! {{hugs}} Tammy
Amber B.
on 8/17/06 2:27 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Thank Goodness, one procedure down and probably the hardest. I'm anxiously awaiting with you. Children have that affect on me. Keep in touch! Amber
Tam
on 8/17/06 3:26 am - Richmond, VA
Amber~ Thanks for your continued support. It has helped the whole family to deal with this. I will post more when I know something...hopefully by Mon or Tues if we are lucky. If the biopsy results come back negative then yes, this was the hardest procedure. The next step would be radiation to shrink the tumor. If they come back positive then he will have to have another surgery to remove it, then radiation and chemotherapy. We are of course praying for the first result! {{hugs}} Tammy
Stephanie M.
on 8/17/06 6:36 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Hey Tammy!!!! Glad everything went well. Still praying... Love, Stephanie
Tam
on 8/17/06 9:13 pm - Richmond, VA
Stephanie, Thank you so much. It is just a waiting game now until we get the results back. I continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers and hope you are all doing well. {hugs} Tammy
A10sFrau
on 8/17/06 8:50 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
it is hard for me to read and respond. Many things regarding teens make me cry now, and Dusty has been complaining about my crying. Sending out positive thoughts, Lois
Tam
on 8/17/06 9:21 pm - Richmond, VA
Lois~ I understand that it has to be hard for you and I am sorry for that. Please know that you are (as well as Dusty) in my daily prayers and will remain there. If you need anything or just to talk please let me know. I am here. I am not trying to upset you or anyone when I post but I strongly believe in the power of prayer and right now we need all we can get. It is just a waiting game at the moment. I think of you often and pray that you are doing well. {{hugs}} Tammy
deltawoman10
on 8/17/06 9:05 am - Roanoke, VA
Glad he is doing better....I will continue to pray for all of you Monique D.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views