Back Home and Doing Better.....

kabarron1
on 8/16/06 9:50 pm - Hopewell, VA
Shannon, Hey girl! Thanks for keeping in touch while I was in and checking on me. You keep your chin up as well!!! Keith (aka "boy-toy")
deltawoman10
on 8/16/06 9:26 am - Roanoke, VA
Glad that you are doing better! My prayers are with you. Monique D.
Ernurse323
on 8/16/06 9:34 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Yes it was !!!!!!!! Shame on me !!!!!! I just didn't want to send the same ol-same ol get well stuff. I wanted to send something more eye catching !!!! With all the other "slightly twisted" ones on your comments I thought I might go to, well, maybe the other end of the spectrum !!!! You KNOW you really liked it !!!! Dana
kabarron1
on 8/16/06 10:41 am - Hopewell, VA
Dana, Honey.....You don't have to worry about catching my attention! Its all good sweetie! I was just playin with ya! Thanks again! Keith
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/16/06 10:40 am - Danville, VA
Keith, So glad you are doing better. I just wish they would find the problem and cure it...I know that this has been hard on you and Holly but my thoughts and prayers are with ya still.. Love ya both, Betsy
kabarron1
on 8/16/06 9:53 pm - Hopewell, VA
Betsy, Thanks hun! Hope you're doing better as well!!! We've gotta stay out of those friggin hospitals huh!??!!! Keith
prissy25
on 8/16/06 11:10 am - Barboursville, VA
Glad to here your home and feeling better. Now lets be a big boy and stop all that stuff causing you to head to the hospital your to young for all that. Glad Holly is doing a good job taking care of you, you better hang on to her and treat her good shes a one of a kind . Feel better soon.
kabarron1
on 8/16/06 9:55 pm - Hopewell, VA
I'll do my best! Thanks! Keith
Michele R.
on 8/16/06 11:17 am - Pittsfield, MA
CHEERS! Glad you are back home! Good thing you had Nurse Holly by your side to get you better *winks* Hope you are doing well and GEEZ leave some freakin blood at the blood bank for others you are starting to deplete the national supply. Hugs! Shele
kabarron1
on 8/16/06 9:57 pm - Hopewell, VA
Shele, I'll do my best to keep the VA Blood Bank up and running from now on!! Thanks!! Keith
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views