Back Home and Doing Better.....

kabarron1
on 8/16/06 5:53 am - Hopewell, VA
Hey Guys/Gail, Just wanted to let you know how much better I'm doing. Wasn't neally as bad as the first time I nearly took a dirt nap; but I still required the old ICU and a blood transfusion....not to mention a whole lotta Just ask Holly! She's seen more of me sleeping since Sunday than she has talking with me; but she helped nurse me back outta the bed and back home. So tonight I'm going to give her a special thanks by making her a dinner that she hasn't had since her Mother passed away. Its called: Braccialoni (although she pronounces it differently). We actually saw it being made on a show called Good Eats last night. Weird Anyway, thanks to all of your prays and well wishes, once again! Keith P.S. Dana.....that was a pretty morbid comment on MySpace you left!
Stephanie M.
on 8/16/06 6:29 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Hey Keith... Glad you are back home again...I just hope you BEHAVE your self this time. MAN! What some guys won't do to get a little attention! Take it easy for a while... Stephanie
kabarron1
on 8/16/06 9:15 pm - Hopewell, VA
Stephanie, Thanks hun! I appreciate that and as far as the whole "little attention" thing goes...I'd sooner post pics of me in my birthday suit than go through that whole thing again!! Keith
Kitty Kat
on 8/16/06 6:46 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Gorgeous, Glad you are home and doing well. Sleep is good. Is our body's way of saying it's had enough. Besides I bet the silence was GOLDEN wasn't it Holly? She finally got in a word edge wise! Ok so I'm pickin'! Bless her heart for looking after ya! Hope ya'll enjoy dinner and one another! Hugs, Kitty Kat
kabarron1
on 8/16/06 7:02 am - Hopewell, VA
Kat, Yes she was able to get a word in edge wise.... not that she normally has a problem doing that anyway.. She'll interupt you in mid sentence if she's got something to say most of the time anyway!! Just playin Holly!!! But thanks...its good to be home. Keith
(deactivated member)
on 8/16/06 8:02 am - Henrico, VA
Glad to hear you are home and doing better......was definitley thinking bout ya! Hugs, Patty
kabarron1
on 8/16/06 9:49 pm - Hopewell, VA
Thanks Patty. I really appreciate your thoughts and well wishes!! Hugs Back, Keith
Sharon Q.
on 8/16/06 8:39 am - Fredericksburg, VA
SLEEP???????????????? YOU?????????? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so impressed!!! It only took blood loss and a hospital to make it happen!!!!!! Here I thought I was gonna have to teach you the finer points. Glad to hear you're doing better!!! XOOXOXOXOOXOXOX Sharon
kabarron1
on 8/16/06 10:35 am - Hopewell, VA
This is coming from "Mrs. Sleeping Beauty" Herself!!! Keith
Shanana
on 8/16/06 8:54 am - Altavista, VA
Glad you are home and doing better. Shannon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views