Is it January Yet ??? Your Thoughts Please

Ms Court
on 8/17/06 11:21 pm - Remington, VA
I really liked the the group from the Center for Health & Weight Loss. I would love to see them back again. I loved the round table discussions but think that needed a little bit more time or smaller groups so that everyone got a chance to talk. The pre op, post op, womens, mens groups from last Jan. were awesome also. Courtney
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/06 2:15 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I would love to see the Center for Weightloss and Control there - also Deanna from that group does an awesome talk on what vitamins we need to take and what they all do for us etc that I am sure would be well received. How about something on exercise like a personal trainer there to say what we should be doing every day or ways to do things while we work? I would find that useful. I loved the discussions last time but we could do something like that with more time and each table give their answers for everyone to hear and discuss..... also maybe we can mix the tables up when we do this so we all get to know one another instead of sitting with the people we know..... Perosnal moments are good but can be very emotional - finish up the last day crying like last time lol!! What about one good thing that is important to us that we gained from this surgery.... When is it going to be on the Stapledup board so we can all register for it? - we are dying to go!!!!!!! Is there anything I can do to help Nat? - I would be happy to organize anything or help anyone else do something Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views