I AM IN .. I AM IN ...

(deactivated member)
on 8/16/06 9:08 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I got the call today at 5 . NIH will see me next Tuesday . I so want to know what this tumor is all about , as I just learned today that I have a really good job oportunity and If I can get my health right , this job will be great for me and my future . Thanks to all that prayed for me ... I will keep you informed as to my progress on the tumor and what NIH says I need to do to fight this . Love you , Natalie
Kathy & Rich
on 8/16/06 9:26 am - Fairfax, VA
Excellent, Excellent! Yea! Kathy
Jen_G
on 8/16/06 9:45 am - in, VA
Jen
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/16/06 10:42 am - Danville, VA
OMG Tink...I am so releived as I am sure you are also. Things will fall into place, they always do. I know you are excited...keep me updated, Sweetie. I love ya bunches. Betsy
Sharon Q.
on 8/16/06 11:00 am - Fredericksburg, VA
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! AWESOME NEWS GIRLY!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOOXOX Sharon
prissy25
on 8/16/06 11:05 am - Barboursville, VA
Wonderful news hum best of luck and keep a positive attitude you will beat this. And by the way Congrats going out to you and Allen on your news Im glad your so happy.
(deactivated member)
on 8/16/06 11:05 am - Henrico, VA
That is awesome news!!!!!!! So glad to hear that things are falling into place for you. Life is good, huh! Hugs, Patty
Supportgroup4WLS
on 8/16/06 11:11 am - Potomac Falls, VA
Hey Nat, I am so glad you got in. Life is looking good for you. I am so happy for you and Alan. Are we going to see you on Saturday @ Panera. Remember I have free tickets for everyone to get into the Gem and Jewelry show after we meet. Miss you. Roberta
Christina R.
on 8/16/06 11:16 am - Reston, VA
Congrats! Best of the best on healing your health, finding the right job and your future with Alan. Christina S
Stephanie M.
on 8/16/06 11:18 am - Moncks Corner, SC
WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! Awesome news, Nat! Wow...so many cool things going on in your life right now!!!!! Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views