Hey all! Had some free time today at work

Dave
on 8/15/06 2:00 am - Palmyra, VA
So I was able to update my profile this month. I know I have dropped my post count a bunch this summer but I've been so busy and running around that I have not had time to reply or stay busy here. I expect more free time this fall. Anyway, I'm here almost everyday and I have sent emails to many of you in an attempt to remind you that I'm alive! I'm here and look forward to seeing you all at our next get together! Dave
(deactivated member)
on 8/15/06 2:16 am - Remington, VA
Dave, You've done pretty well yourself! You look great....and very happy! My 13 year old son will be playing tackle football for the first time this school year! We're all pretty excited about that. Keep up the good work! Kirsten
Tam
on 8/15/06 3:06 am - Richmond, VA
Dave~ Nice to see you around and glad to know you are ok. Hope you are enjoying your summer! ~Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 8/15/06 3:09 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Hey there handsome ! It is so good to see you . I see you are doing very well . I miss reading your post and seeing you .. I hope that as the seasons change we do see more from you. Keep us posted .. How is Natalie and the Boys ... Please tell her I said hello and can not wait to see you all in January . Please say you are coming ... to our event .. Take care .. see ya soon . Love ya and hugs , Natalie
Dave
on 8/15/06 6:36 am - Palmyra, VA
I'm through here everyday believe it or not (I miss posting but time prevents me from doing it too often). Anyway, the family is great right now and with football/golf/football practice for the boys, time will be spent running from one event to another. I do look forward to seeing you guys (I hope before) the January event! Dave
Cinderellen
on 8/15/06 10:05 am - Winterville, NC
Hey Dave, long time no see. I'm glad things are going well for you. Sounds like you and Natalie are busy. It's good that you posted, I'd been wondering how you've been. Next time don't wait so long. Take Care. ~Ellen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views