FIRST DATE IN A LOOOONNNNGGGG TIME!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/13/06 9:27 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hey gorgeous ~ Oh, and hell yes on the back-up, LOUD and clear from my side of the screen!!! I was going to play catch up on email and write back to you but saw your post and came here instead! LOL - I think I brought up YOU and Anthony half a dozen times yesterday. Spent the entire day with Wendy, Paul and her husband Rob - and we had nothing but positive thoughts/vibes among us. Oh, and ALL of us was way off on the 'age' ...the general consensus was that he was in his late 20's, but then again, Im still shocked to realize you're 10 years older then I originally thought, lol, go figure. Anyway, not only was he very friendly and genuinely warm/sincere, etc --- but [covering Paul's eyes here] ...he was very handsome, oh my my!!! Yep, absolutely MODEL MATERIAL, but then again, so are YOU! Had fun on Saturday - looking forward to this Friday. Paul will be working an all nighter but Wendy and I should be there. Hugs - Lei
Christine Hood
on 8/13/06 11:29 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Hot Mama! I am so glad you guys liked him! That is always a good sign when someone jumps right in and is friendly with your friends right off the top. Oh and yes, he is definitely model material...in fact he used to be, shall we say, the equivalent of a "southern gentleman"...yum yum!!! Wait til you see him dance on Friday...that will be some real my my! LOL I have to wor****il 9pm but will probably run right up there straight from work. Cheryl is usually up for getting there on the early side (gotta get there before 10 to avoid paying a cover) We are going to have so much fun!! Yeah!!! Hugs Christine
(deactivated member)
on 8/13/06 9:52 pm - Grass Doghouse by da' beach, VA
Well, shucks....you didn't even mention ME. FINE! Actually, you should be very VERY afraid if I posted a girly-girl reply so I'll just keep it simple! Great to see yo again Friday! You look great and you and Anthony look great together! Hope things go well with you two and hope to see y'all again soon! Have a great week. -Paul
Christine Hood
on 8/13/06 11:30 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
You are silly Paul! It was great to see you too! So do you think he's HOT HOT HOT??? LOL Have a great one! Christine
cheryl_jagow
on 8/13/06 9:52 pm - CHESAPEAKE, VA
He is hottttt hotttttt!!!!! We had so much fun Friday night!!! We both men some new mens!!!!! It hard to find a good one out there! Cant wait until this weekend!
Christine Hood
on 8/13/06 11:31 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Your little country boy is pretty hott hottt too!! This weekend will definitely be fun fun fun!!
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/13/06 11:11 pm - Danville, VA
Oh Christine....You lucky girl you. Hope everything works out wonderfully for you. I know he has got to be great because, you girlfriend, deserve only the very best. Love ya.. Hugs, Betsy
Christine Hood
on 8/13/06 11:33 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks Betsy! Hope we get to see you soon! I still need to meet your guy! Christine
Amber B.
on 8/14/06 2:02 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Good for you, girl!!!! I happy for you, I hope it works out. I'm definitely going to have to go out with you guys some night. I don't drink, but I still like to have fun!!! A
Christine Hood
on 8/14/06 11:51 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Amber! Can't wait for you to come out! Christine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views