FIRST DATE IN A LOOOONNNNGGGG TIME!!

Christine Hood
on 8/13/06 2:05 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Friday night I met a very handsome and intelligent guy at a club. We had the best time but my expectations were pretty low as past experience with guys in clubs have not been good but we actually went on a date on Saturday night and he was so nice and did I mention that he is quite attractive? He sent me a text message this morning "Good morning beautiful" and he is already trying to set up the next date...How awesome is that??? Anyway, I am definitely on cloud 9 at this point...Cheryl, Lei, Wendy, Carole, can I get some back up on this one...is he not nice and attractive??? Christine
A10sFrau
on 8/13/06 2:12 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Lucky rascal! So different from one who serves you food off a plate the dog licked! (Well, I DID say for "a variety of reasons") . Good for you! Lois
Christine Hood
on 8/13/06 2:32 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
He is just completely opposite of what I have ever had approach me! I almost can't believe it! Christine
Ernurse323
on 8/13/06 2:30 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..so that is why you didn't call me after church !! Shuuucka down shuuuucka down down !!!!!!!! You bad girl !!! Don't forget you sent me a picture of his forehead too !!!! Love ya girl and glad you had fun !!!! Can't wait to get together and have some fun together !!! ( I mean, you, yours, Pete, me and of course to tooth chippin Cheryl !!!) Smoooochies !! Dana
Christine Hood
on 8/13/06 2:34 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Oh, I forgot you got a pic of his forehead! LOL Nah, I didn't call you because I went to Wally World (ugh! I hate that daggone store) and then I washed my car. I am not a bad girl! I went to church and then did my errands ALONE!! Don't ya mean booty shakin, tooth chippin Cheryl? Smoooooooches!! Christine
cheryl_jagow
on 8/13/06 10:06 pm - CHESAPEAKE, VA
i miss my dana!
eileen f
on 8/13/06 2:52 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Well, you didn't mention me, although I did meet him. I thought he was very attractive and seemed like a really nice guy and seemed to enjoy the band and YOU. Did yiou go somewhere a little quieter to talk after Smackwaters???? Looks really positive that he is already talking about another date. Eileen
Christine Hood
on 8/13/06 10:59 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
OOOO I'm sorry Eileen!! It was late when I typed that...It was great to see you girl! We attempted that but he had some drama with his kid soooo....that is put on hold for sometime later in the week.
WendyNVA
on 8/13/06 8:04 pm - Va Beach, VA
Validation in strives baby. He was definitely a hot one. I thought you guys made an adorable couple. Didn't get much of a chance at the club to talk to him, but definitely liked what I saw! So happy you had a good time. Sounds like he may be a keeper girl! Enjoy him! Wendy
Christine Hood
on 8/13/06 11:21 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks Wendy! I surely plan to enjoy him!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views