The Baltimore Girls Night Out .

(deactivated member)
on 8/14/06 12:32 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Well I did manage to survive Baltimore . I was so glad Alan and I went . I am so glad I got to see some of my new - old friends . Kimmie C - Stacy S . Stacey , Jen .. Sharon .. Tanya - Ginger .. and their friend ( opps forgot her name sorry ) Patty and George ... I hope I did not forget anyone ., We had dinner at a place called Mundos .. Alan and I shared barbequed shrimp .. and I am here to tell you it was awesome !!!! We then went over to a martini club... and then over to Have a Nice Day Cafe for dancing . As always I had such a great time and have a few Pics to share .Most are of me and Alan... of course .. LOL.. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tinkerbelle0108/album?.dir=b5cdre2 Well - have a great week ! Tink
~Sexy YaYa~
on 8/14/06 1:46 am
Tink I had sooooo much fun (Penny was the other girl with me and Ginger) I love spending time with you & Alan...yall are just so darn CUTE together Tanya
(deactivated member)
on 8/14/06 2:22 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Tell Penny I am sorry about that .. she was really nice . It was good to see you too .. you are absolutley stunning .. and thanks for all the dances !!! LOL ... Many hugs .. Nat
(deactivated member)
on 8/14/06 2:11 am - Henrico, VA
Hey Girlie.....it was so great to get to see all of you....wish we could have stayed longer! See you in a couple weeks in VA Beach! Where is everyone staying on that weekend? I haven't made any reservations yet. Details, baby!!!!! Hugs, Patty
(deactivated member)
on 8/14/06 2:20 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Let's try to stay close . I will work on the hotel end of it today . I know or think I know we are going to Nite Fever again Saturday night .. so I want to stay as close to the hotel as I can . I will email you tonight or call .. Love ya .. Nat
~Sexy YaYa~
on 8/14/06 3:27 am
Did I miss something...what are yall talking about
Jen_G
on 8/14/06 8:41 pm - in, VA
The hotel I stayed at over Memorial day weekend was really close. It was the Holiday Inn Select. Very nice hotel and a $10 cab ride from Night Fever. Jen
Sharon Q.
on 8/14/06 5:05 am - Fredericksburg, VA
DANG MAN, did I ever have a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!! From VA Beach last week, to Baltimore on the weekend, I am getting really spoiled!!!!! I loved hanging out with everybody, and showing up in almost all the photos!!! LOVE YA TINK!!!!!!! Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views