A goober sighting?

(deactivated member)
on 8/14/06 6:17 am - Remington, VA
Lei, Ouch....but OMG how funny is that!!! Kirsten
(deactivated member)
on 8/14/06 8:05 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Christine, Sharon, Eileen, Courtney, Track, Stephanie, Patty, Carole and Kirsten. Glad ya'll enjoyed the laughs that came with that Photo. Can't wait to send it to his Mom and brothers, gonna do that next - er, well.... if we ever stay home long enough for me too. Getting ready to head back out on the road, meeting Track for some Kayaking at 7:00 (good grief, are the dolphins even awake that early in the mroning?). I'm gonna make a 'fake' attempt at actually paddling my kayak, figure Track has my hubby there to actually provide some sorta challenge - my job is perfecting my mermaid flips (right outta my seat). Sharon, wished you coulda been with us too, but you and Jen are still planning on coming down the weekend of the 26th, right?? RIGHT??? I'll put a post together, maybe this Friday, with a few more specifics, but you know most of them already. Carole and Eileen, check your email - I'll give you the run down on my dentist appointment (sigh) and the gazillion more scheduled. LOL, yep Carole, I'll be paying for at least ONE of his kiddies to get through college. Oh joy. Not! Patty, can't wait to see your cute self in two weeks. I'll be putting a post together by the end of the week (Paul heads back to work on Friday, so I'll be near the keyboard again and have more time on my hands). As far as a place to stay, I know that both Jen G. and Natalie have stayed at a place NEAR the club that we're planning on closing down Saturday night (that place is called "Night Fever") out on Newtown road and Va Beach Blvd. I don't remember the name of the place they stayed - but hopefully we can get them to toss it out in this thread or the new one I'll start up. Don't forget your swim suit and mermaid-tail, we're gonna spend all day Sunday at the beach. Track? You already know the answer, but heck YAH, we're still on for kayaking. Paul and I wil see you at 7:00. Have a great day, everyone! Lei
Gail from NoVa
on 8/15/06 4:00 am - Bealeton, VA
Cruella!!! You are too funny. Wonder if the guys on the sub are laughing at him, too??!! LMAO. Love, Gail
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views