A goober sighting?

(deactivated member)
on 8/13/06 10:17 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning ALL, hope everyone had a great weekend! We went to the beach both days, gorgeous weather lots and lots of sun and cool temps. Since Paul's on a sub, it stands to reason he's still working on a base tan, so after constant nagging on MY part, he finally agreed to let me put sun screen on his back. LOL - and this ladies and gentleman are the results of my heart felt efforts! http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcNWjdq5cNmaN¬ag=1 Betcha he's a lil more cautious the next time huh? Okay - I gotta run, unfortunately a dentist and a drill [ugh] is calling my name. I'm not looking forward to this appointment AT all but we're heading to Busch Gardens afterwards to play, so it's not ALL bad!!! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - Lei
(deactivated member)
on 8/13/06 10:26 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Oooops, just got an email that the last LINK did not work. Let's try this again, shall we - hopefully it's right. http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcNWjdq5cNmaN
Christine Hood
on 8/13/06 10:56 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
That was wrong! I LOVE IT!!
Sharon Q.
on 8/13/06 11:44 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! That is the best!!!!!!!!! POOR POOR PAUL!!!!!!!!!! So sorry I missed that!!! Ya know, I had a total blast with you and Wendy and Track last week. Hated like hell to have to go home!!! I know the party goes on w/o me, but I surely wish I lived there so we could all hang out all the time!!! My tan is already fading.........gonna have to get my butt over to the pool today or Ashley will have me beat again when she finally rolls back in to Fredneck today. Hope you guys had a great time at BG today, thanks for all the fun last week!!! OXOXOOXOXOXOO Sharon
eileen f
on 8/14/06 12:51 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
YOU are such a BRAT!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!! Poor Paul!! How is your mouth feeling tonight??? Hope you had some good pain stuff to last you through the trip to Busch Gardens!! See you this week, girlfriend!!! Love, Eileen
Ms Court
on 8/13/06 11:24 pm - Remington, VA
Lei that was totally hilarious. Have fun at Bush Gardens & tell Paul I love his new pic. Courtney
track
on 8/14/06 12:51 am - on the beach down by the bay, VA
You and Goober....er...Paul....still on for tues morning kayak trip?...let me know...
Stephanie M.
on 8/14/06 2:10 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Girl...you are not even right......at least you didn't write anything profane on him... Wait...I think maybe I gave you an ???? oops... Stephanie
(deactivated member)
on 8/14/06 2:14 am - Henrico, VA
OMG Girl, you are crazy!!!!!!! Hope you are enjoying your time with the Goober while he is home. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks. Any suggestions on clean, cheap hotels not far from where we will be? Hugs, Patty
Carole V.
on 8/14/06 4:53 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Snicker, that was a good one Lei. Poor Paul. Now he can't take his shirt off when he goes back on the ship. Not unless he wants a new nickname from his crewmates. Let me know how the dentist visit went when you get back from playing at BG. I hope not too painful. And did he thank you for putting his second child through college? LOL luv ya, Carole
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views