Kathy & Rich
on 8/12/06 3:06 am - Fairfax, VA
I think it looks awesome! Kathy
Christine Hood
on 8/12/06 3:13 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks Kathy!
Chyanne2u
on 8/12/06 12:02 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Christine, You look absolutely marvelous but then you look good all the time. Really doesn't matter what color your hair is, but it does look great!! You are just "plain pretty". Whatever that means!!! LOL Lots of Love Kathy
Christine Hood
on 8/12/06 2:01 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks Kathy! You are looking great yourself girl! How is your "journey" going? Hugs, Christine
Michele R.
on 8/12/06 12:31 pm - Pittsfield, MA
Holy HOTTTT! I like this color better! *twirls her dark brown curls* You look great baby! Hugs! Shele
Christine Hood
on 8/12/06 2:03 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks girl! Christine
A10sFrau
on 8/12/06 2:38 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
It looks terrific! Makes you look younger. I have been mulling over what to do with mine. The new hair coming in around my face is all white. The peroxide I have used since I was 12 will not turn the white blonde. JoAnn has been giving me fashion and beauty advice--we shall see Lois
Christine Hood
on 8/12/06 11:06 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks Lois! I hear ya on the younger thing...People have always thought I was younger than I was (usually I get 25-27) but Friday night I went to a club and got carded. I asked the guy how old he really thought I was and he said 20 (not sure if it is the weight loss or the hair color but...) Anyway, I said, "Nope. 35!" His eyes nearly fell out of his head...LOL If you use blonde dye instead of peroxide, the white will turn blonde...just hard to find the right shade when you have been using the same thing for a long time...good luck with it! Christine 253/209.5/134
Mojodiva
on 8/13/06 6:02 am - FPO, Japan
I agree with Lois, it definately makes you look younger! Looks very chic.
A10sFrau
on 8/13/06 7:43 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Amen on the right shade! I have been doing the same thing to my hair (Clairoxide 20% around the hairline and down the part), since 1962! Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views