Update on my nephew, Mark

Tam
on 8/11/06 8:21 am - Richmond, VA
Just q quick update before I walk out the door to go back to the hospital..... Mark definately has a tumor and will require surgery the first part of next week. They are doing more tests this weekend to determine if it is cancer or not but are not sure if they will be able to tell or not before they do a biopsy of the tumor. This is all I know for now but I will post more when I get an update. Thank you all for your continued thoughts, well wishes and prayers. They are greatly appreciated by the entire family! Love, Tammy
A10sFrau
on 8/11/06 9:38 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
God bless you and your family, Tammy! Lois
(deactivated member)
on 8/11/06 11:34 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Tammy, thinking of you and your family with love and good thoughts! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 8/11/06 12:01 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Tammy, I am sorry the news was not as good as you hoped but don't give up! More prayers heading your way! Jackie
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/11/06 12:30 pm - Danville, VA
My heart, thoughts and prayers are with your family, Tammy...Please know that God doesn't give us more than we can handle....I will be praying for Mark...he is way too young for all this. Hugs, Betsy
wanda
on 8/11/06 12:45 pm
Wow, Tammy more prayers are being said. He is such a young man. I pray that he will recover well and the medical staff will be able to help him in every possible way. Big hugs, Wanda
Christine Hood
on 8/12/06 12:21 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Good morning Tammy, I am so sorry to hear that. My cousin had one when she was a kid (somewhere around 10 or 11 years old). The surgery was considered very dangerous but she made it through just fine...she is now 27 and is a physical therapist. Her life is completely normal. I believe that God will watch out for Mark as he did for my cousin. Have faith and please if you need anything...just let me know. Christine 152/210/134
Kathy & Rich
on 8/12/06 3:24 am - Fairfax, VA
Tammy, I hadn't gotten to post til now but I did read about your nephew. Know that he and your family have been in my thoughts and will remain there. Many hugs, Kathy
Ernurse323
on 8/13/06 9:46 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Prayers being sent your way Tammy. I hope he pulls through this and all goes well. If you need anything I am here. Big Hugs, Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views