Updated Profile-1 Year Post Op-Minus 129 pounds

Jill.M
on 8/11/06 9:30 pm - Franklin, VA
Hey there....I don't post a lot....I am a lurker...I read and pray for all of you on here even if I don't post! I will be one year post op on August 18th and went to the dr. for my one year post op check up on Friday, August 11th. I have lost 129 pounds and have 24 more to go to meet my surgeon's goal! I am going to work really hard to meet it. I have updated my profile and added some new pictures....one from the beach! Check it out and let me know what you think! Again...my thoughts and prayers are with you all during your trials! Jill
A10sFrau
on 8/11/06 10:28 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Congratulations on your terrific loss, Jill! Come talk with us more often! Lois
(deactivated member)
on 8/11/06 10:52 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Jill, great photos!! I love the new 'do' with the highlights!! You look really fantastic in your swimsuit!! Congratulations!! And like Lois said, stop by more often! love donna
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/12/06 2:02 am - Danville, VA
Hey, Beautiful Lady!!! You have done fantastic work and I am sooo proud of you. What a difference a year has made. I know you are feeling better and you look so much younger. Keep up the great work, you are truely an inspiration! Hugs, Betsy
wanda
on 8/12/06 3:07 am
Wow Jill, you look terrific! Enjoy your fabulous success! Wanda
Kathy & Rich
on 8/12/06 3:08 am - Fairfax, VA
Congratulations on a fabulous job and great year! Best wishes, Kathy
Chyanne2u
on 8/12/06 12:08 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Jill, Welcome to the posting side of life. You really should join us more often. I went to your profile to see your before pictures. Who was that person? I mean you look so wonderful now and so young. It's great to see such a dramatic change in you. I had my surgery on July 3, 2006 and I am just starting to notice the difference but I am sure there are many changes to come. I am excited and can't wait. You have done fantastic and I only hope I can say I'm down that much in a year. Keep up the good work and don't be a stranger here. Thank you for your prayers for us all. Just remember we are here to support you too. Lots of Love Kathy 305/265/185/160 pre-op/current/dr. goal/my goal
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views