2 days post-op; my first WOW moment!

Vicki Wilson
on 8/11/06 9:54 am - Norfolk, VA
Well I am home from the hospital todat and weighed in to see how much I had lost since my pre-surgery diet. So since last Saturday 1 full week I am down 18 lbs! I can not believe that. This is incredible. I am doing my best to drink and get my protein in but this is my first day with full liquids and wow do I get full fast! I could only eat 3/4 of an ounce of sugar free pudding before I was full! Anyway I am a bit tired just got back from my 1/4 mile walk and it really took alot out of me. I just wanted to share my WOW moment with everyone. P.S. Thank you Christine for everything! You are a wonderful Angel. Vicki
A10sFrau
on 8/11/06 10:51 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Sounds you are doing everything right. Congratulations on your loss! Lois
Christine Hood
on 8/12/06 12:17 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Glad to hear your are doing GREAT!! I am so happy for ya! You are very welcome...anytime you need anything don't hesitate to ask! Christine 253/210/134
Mojodiva
on 8/13/06 6:04 am - FPO, Japan
The drinking gets easier, probably in just a couple days for you, too! Welcome to the club!
Ernurse323
on 8/13/06 9:57 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Congrats to you, Vicki !!! Everyday gets a little easier. The rewards from the surgery are just starting. I look forward to reading more about your success. Keep posting !!! Dana
sue baker
on 8/13/06 11:46 am - fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 04/12/06 with
Good for YOU! Each day will be something new and you will love this! Rest when you think you need to..it is part of your healing. Welcome to the losing side!
cheryl_jagow
on 8/13/06 10:01 pm - CHESAPEAKE, VA
that is soooo good! keep up the good work and u will be lookin and feeling soooo much better about yourself!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views