Charlottesville Meet & Greet

prissy25
on 8/7/06 11:39 am - Barboursville, VA
Charlottesville Next Meet & Greet is coming up Sept. 30th time and location to follow, but I need and idea of how many may try to come as to where it will be held.SO come on lets have a and have a good time w/ friends post to this thread as so I can get a head count please Looking forward to seeing you all.
Jennifer V.
on 8/7/06 12:06 pm - Waynesboro, VA
I'd like to come if nothing comes up between now and then. Keep me posted Melinda. thanks. Jenn
*~Tigger~ *
on 8/7/06 12:39 pm - Staunton, VA
I'll be there with bells on! JoAnn
(deactivated member)
on 8/7/06 1:51 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Count me in too .. that is if I am healthy enough.. God willing ! Look forward to seeing you and the others . Always your Tink
Andrea N.
on 8/7/06 8:49 pm - Ashland, VA
You know I'm coming - that is my one weekend off and unless something totally unexpected happens between now and then I am planning on it. Andrea
Shanana
on 8/7/06 10:21 pm - Altavista, VA
I plan to be there. The wraps at the cheeseburger in paradise look good to me. Something different. Shannon
greenejl
on 8/7/06 10:58 pm - 88, Belize
I'd love to come to hear some stories about how WLS has changed your lives. Is this only for post-ops? I'm at the starting line of this journey. I'm scheduled to meet with a surgeon soon.
*~Tigger~ *
on 8/8/06 12:26 am - Staunton, VA
Jackie, It is for ANYONE! We'd love to have you there! JoAnn
(deactivated member)
on 8/7/06 11:03 pm - Gum Spring, VA
I would like to come! I live halfway between Richmond and Charlottesville, and I'd love to be a part of both groups.
(deactivated member)
on 8/7/06 11:40 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I would like to come too!! Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views