I Was Told That I Look Fat!

*~Tigger~ *
on 8/7/06 12:44 pm - Staunton, VA
Today my DXH, Tom, saw me standing kind of slumped over--(Yeah, I've had 2 surgeries on my C-spine--DUH!) He told me to stand up straight, which I do need to work on. I said, "Why? Do I look fat?" He replied, "You do when you stand that way." I told him that I guess I need to lose a few more pounds if I still look fat. Now..........WTF????? I've gone from 240 lbs. to 110 lbs. Maybe I'm just JoAnn
(deactivated member)
on 8/7/06 1:48 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Tom must be smoking something ... cuz baby doll if your fat .. so am I LOL LOL LOL .. WTF is right .. Tom ... WAKE UP DUDE ... !!!! Joann... the man is blind I tell ya .. Love ya .. Nat
*~Tigger~ *
on 8/7/06 10:55 pm - Staunton, VA
Thanks, Nat! That puts me a little at ease since I KNOW you're not fat!! You really need to meet this jerk sometime soon! Love you too! JoAnn
track
on 8/7/06 9:21 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
how 'bout we chain his dumb a** by the ankles and pull him around town behind the scoot till he learns some manners and begins to appreciate you just a bit more? I'd be glad to be first in line to help he adjust his vision.... men....can't understand 'em...and not allowed to bury 'em in the back yard....
*~Tigger~ *
on 8/7/06 10:59 pm - Staunton, VA
Thanks, Track! I always say, "Men...Can't live with 'em.....Can't shoot 'em." JoAnn
track
on 8/8/06 7:40 am - on the beach down by the bay, VA
but in true texas fashion...you can bury them up to thier neck and let loose a rabid incontinent armadillo...soooo...you can bury them...you just have to be creative....
cathya
on 8/7/06 11:55 pm - Orlando, FL
Maybe this was just a reminder to you why he is your XH? CathyA
*~Tigger~ *
on 8/8/06 12:19 am - Staunton, VA
Hey, Cathy! Even though he is my XH, he's still a DXH. In fact, we get along much better this way!! JoAnn
cappymoon
on 8/7/06 11:57 pm - Northern, VA
Ummm, you are not the crazy one for sure!! If you look fat, I would HATE to hear what he said about me! You are perfect, sweetie, dont let him get to ya!! Dianna
*~Tigger~ *
on 8/8/06 12:21 am - Staunton, VA
Hey, sweetheart!! Actually, to be honest, he was just trying to help me stand up straight. He always says that I'm too skinny now. I guess it was a poor choice of words!! JoAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views