Hair Loss

Lorraina M.
on 8/7/06 12:33 am - Ruther Glen, VA
Hello All Again! I, like many others, am experiencing mega hair loss. At first I just thought "this is to be expected", but now I am getting a little paniky. It started about 3 months out and at this point has been going for about a month. I "had" relatively thick hair before but as of today I would say it is very thin (especially the sides). Anyway, I think I do well with my daily protein, my blood results were good a few weeks ago when the doctor checked them, I take the Hair, Nails and Skins supplements and my daily vitamins. I am going to get Nioxin shampoo this evening and add that too. Any bits of advice or encouragement? Thanks a bunch, Lorraine
TrippinAng
on 8/7/06 1:06 am - Glen Allen, VA
I already have thin hair and haven't had surgery yet. Oh boy what to look forward too. I was told by a friend who is already on the loosing side to use (Future Biotics) it is sold at your local Rite Aid. She stated that it is a brown bottle with purplish pink label & the price is $14.99. She stated after 3 days she noticed her hair stopped falling out. It's worth a shot. Hugs & Smiles, Angie
Ernurse323
on 8/7/06 1:43 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Lorraine... I am losing hair like crazy too AND mine was long and stringy to start with. Who knows...I will probably be bald by fall !!! Maybe up your protein and Biotin. From what my doctors have told me that if it is going to happen it is going to happen. When I get panicy I just remind myself that at least I am not AS fat anymore and the hair will grow back !!...LOL hang in there. Hugs, Dana
A10sFrau
on 8/7/06 10:36 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Well ladies, I began losing my hair in mid-April and it is still coming out. It was long and average and is now long and very close to thin. What is so WEIRD is that I have NEW hair coming in as the old is still falling out. I can only see new (WHITE!) hair around the hairline in the front. I think I will visit a former student friend who is has her own beauty shop to have her check out the back (formerly a Cody job). Good luck to us all. Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views