Need Support

prissy25
on 8/6/06 10:31 am - Barboursville, VA
OK guys been at this gym thing for 2 weeks and STILL NO weightloss Im begining to think my scales have failed all together. Im really starting to think what someone told me was true that me loosing 200 pounds was a flook please tell me I have something more to look forward to, I know 150 pounds is a lot but I started much bigger than most and I have another 100 I want gone but getting very discouraged Help, I cant do the protein shakes or bars, I get protein from meat , peanits peanut butter and what I can my pouch somedays feels like I can eat more but most days I fill up to fast. Not givining up just need encouragement and support that it will come and Im not a year out yet so I know there is time, I just want it to hurry up and go now! I know Im being impatient.
cpatters
on 8/6/06 11:18 am - Rockingham County, VA
You are doing great, just in a little slump. There is one protein bar that I really like. It is called..Pure Protein, Country Blueberry Pie. I get them at WalMart for 1.17 each. They have a strawberry pie flavored one also that is really good. They have lots of chocolate flavors, but I prefer the fruity ones. They each have 19 grams of protein. I try to eat one a day. I nibble on it through out the day. I cant eat a whole one at one sitting. Keep on exercising! I cant seem to get my big butt in the grove. I have my 6mth appt this week, and I cant wait to hear what the doc says about my lack of energy. take care and keep on grovin! Cath
Mojodiva
on 8/6/06 2:41 pm - FPO, Japan
May I ask how many sugar grams it has? Sounds scrumptious and the price is right, as well as the protein!
cpatters
on 8/8/06 9:12 am - Rockingham County, VA
There is 2 grams of sugar & 11 grams of sugar alcohol. There is 190 calories and 5 grams of fat. They are my favorite. Cathy
*~Tigger~ *
on 8/6/06 12:14 pm - Staunton, VA
You'll do it, darlin'! You're just in a slump/stall/plateau.....whatever you wat to call it. I have faith in you! Don't give up!! JoAnn
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/6/06 12:38 pm - Danville, VA
Hey, Sweetie...Have lost inches? I know that muscle weighs more that fat and you may be losing in inches. Don't get discouraged...one day you will wake up and 10 pounds will be gone. I have been in a slump for months now....want to kick start it again. Lots of water and walking.... Hugs, Betsy
Ernurse323
on 8/6/06 10:43 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
I hear ya !! I also can relate !!! With as active as I am, I should be a "Nicole Richie" by now...but my body just doesn't want to give it up !! Well...it doesn't want to give up anything buy hair that is !!! I swear by fall I will be bald !!! Hang in there and keep hitting that gym !! I look forward to reading your responses !! ~~ Dana
Christine Hood
on 8/9/06 12:06 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
I'm starting to think that you are obsessed with Nicole Richie! That's hot!! LOL
A10sFrau
on 8/7/06 9:54 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hey Melinda, I know what you are feeling. I lost 9 pounds the week following Cody's death and haven't lost another pound. I have gone down a clothing size, though. The tests done for the research project showed that I am converting fat to muscle. This is probably what you are doing. Just keep plugging along! Since I went to work in Cody's place 2 weeks ago my hiking has come to a screeching halt. I do see more definition in my shoulder muscles, and can see the muscles and veins in my forearms increasing in size--this due to all the physical work I am doing with my arms, especially above my head. Sometimes I have to put my arms down because my muscles burn. My routine won't return to school-time normal for several weeks yet, so I am not going to get myself in an uproar. I will save the uproar for my returned OLD schedule during which I can walk/jog after work right in town on the flood wall. Keep hangin' in there with us all, Miss Lady! Lois
hollydecarlo
on 8/8/06 10:40 am - hopewell, VA
don't you get discouraged.. you are doing awesome!!!! you go girl i am very very proud of you!!! love yah, holly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views