Hearing from you...

Betsy Anitahug
on 8/6/06 9:38 am - Danville, VA
Hey, Girlfriend....This morning I was a good girl and went to church...I also sing in the choir..Jim took me to lunch at our favorite Mexican restuarant and then home to a very nice long nap...tonight we heated up leftovers and just going to relax for the rest of the evening. It was a great weekend. Hugs, Betsy
Mojodiva
on 8/6/06 2:34 pm - FPO, Japan
Im doing pretty well. I've lost 13.5 pounds so far and my two week post-op checkup is this Tuesday morning. Here I come pureed foods and tube-free!
Amber B.
on 8/6/06 9:53 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Girl! Im doing pretty well. I spent this weekend doing three things. Shopping, Meetings, and Swimming. I made it about an hour at the pool on Saturday, it was so hot and the pool water was like a huge bath. I just couldn't get cool. On Sunday, it was a lot cooler and we went to the waterpark, so I just sat in the wave pool for 2 hours and stayed cool while my son had a blast. That season pass was the best thing I bought all year long. Sunday night, I made grilled chicken quesadillas. I had a little bit, but the greatest thing was that I made it all with "my food" light sour cream/cheese, fat free refried beans, etc... They didn't even know the difference. Now they are eating better too!!! It was a good weekend. Plus I'm down 26 pounds at 2.5 weeks out, woohoo! Amber
(deactivated member)
on 8/7/06 12:41 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hi Melinda, life is pretty bust right now! We had a death in the family last week so we are doing support duties - plus my neice flew in from England and is staying for a month - then on Wednesday we all go on vacation to Disney so it is pretty hectic around here with us preparing..... Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views