Hearing from you...

prissy25
on 8/5/06 11:04 pm - Barboursville, VA
Good Sunday morning how is everyone? And whats on the agenda for everyone today? Lets here from all of you since the board moves so slow on the weekends, and there are some out there who havent posted in a long time. So come on lets here from ya.
Sharon Q.
on 8/5/06 11:59 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Hey girly girl!! I am doing FANTASTIC!!! Summer is here, and it's so hard to stay up to date on these boards. I do think about you guys often, and try to get here to catch up when I can. I'm busy running with the kids, on vacation or camping with my family. Hope everybody is doing GREAT!!! XOOXOXOOXOXOXOX Sharon
prissy25
on 8/6/06 9:06 am - Barboursville, VA
Great glad to here from you take care and keep in touch....
Shanana
on 8/6/06 12:21 am - Altavista, VA
I am busy recupperating from vacation. Had a great time at the beach. Stomach acted up alot. Got lots of naps. Kids drove us crazy but they had fun. I had some too and lots of rest. Needed the rest. Trying to put the house back in order today too. Dont know what else i may get into. Hope you have a good one. Shannon
prissy25
on 8/6/06 9:13 am - Barboursville, VA
Hey girlie glad your home sorry I missed your calls call me later. Glad u had a good vacation.
Andrea N.
on 8/6/06 2:49 am - Ashland, VA
Hi Melinda! It has been a busy one for me - I went back to my weekend job yesterday and worked from 1:30 pm to 9 pm. Then I came home, put the kids in the car and very smartly went down to Wal-Mart in Short Pump to get school supplies and dinner. It was not nearly as crowded at 10:30 last night as it is going to be today - they now have pens, pencils, paper - etc...all ready for school. We got home and ate, stayed up way too late playing on the computer, reading and watching Tremors. Today - I am washing clothes and relaxing - I need it. How are you doing? Andrea down 37 pounds since surgery - YAY!!
prissy25
on 8/6/06 9:14 am - Barboursville, VA
Good hearing from you and congrats on the shopping. Call me we still have to do lunch.
(deactivated member)
on 8/6/06 8:00 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Melinda, how are YOU doing? Not much going on here, I am sort of fluctuating on weight, plus I feel like my stomach has awakened and I am now hungry, plus I can't find a BMI chart that compensates for age and can tell me what my goal should be (somehow 147 seems awful light to me, at my age). So I'm just plugging along -- at least it's not as hot as it was and I don't have company this week. That's nice! love donna
prissy25
on 8/6/06 9:16 am - Barboursville, VA
Good to here your doing well and cant wait hope you can come Sept to the meet & greet. Keep in touch.
Jennifer V.
on 8/6/06 9:32 am - Waynesboro, VA
Good to hear that everyone's doing good. I've been sooo busy. I'm down 30 pounds (7 weeks) and feeling better. I'm still struggling with protein intake and still some throwing up, BUT it's all better than it was and I'm so excited about everything. This week I spent 3 days at Wintergreen at a staff development meeting. It is so beautiful up there. Unfortunately it also included a 90 minute "team building" horseback riding activity. My jumbo rump sitting on an English saddle for 90 minutes in 98 degree heat was not pretty. I actually have two open wounds. Hope all of you are surviving this heat. Love, Jenn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views