Home from the hospital

deltawoman10
on 8/5/06 1:52 pm - Roanoke, VA
Hi! I am home and doing okay. I did have to stay an extra day because I was passing blood clots from my bowels - nasty! (2 much info. - but the truth). Now everything is fine and I even walked a 1/4 mile today and I really think that made me feel a lot better. Thanks for all your prayers and support. Monique D.
kabarron1
on 8/5/06 2:12 pm - Hopewell, VA
Monique, Glad to see you're back home. Keep the walking up and I hope you were able to pass all the clots that were going to form. Good luck and congrats!! Keith 310/185/At Goal....
deltawoman10
on 8/6/06 3:15 am - Roanoke, VA
Thanks for the support! Monique D.
Pat F.
on 8/6/06 7:34 am - Richmond, VA
Hey, Monique welcome home. Glad to see that things are better. Good job with the walking it will get better as time goes by.
deltawoman10
on 8/7/06 2:01 pm - Roanoke, VA
Thank you all so much for welcoming me home and being so encouraging! You guys are great and it is so wonderful to talk to others who understand what I am going thru.....Thanks again, Monique D.
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/6/06 9:41 am - Danville, VA
Hi Monique...Glad to see you are doing well. You are off to an adventurous journey now and so wonderful....Keep up the good work cause walking is very good for you Hugs, Betsy
Mojodiva
on 8/6/06 2:36 pm - FPO, Japan
So glad you are feeling better and are home! GREAT WALKING! Fabulous!
Amber B.
on 8/6/06 9:54 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Congratulations! Good to hear everything went well for the most part. Keep up the good work, walk your butt off! Amber
(deactivated member)
on 8/7/06 12:44 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Congratulations on being able to walk 1/4 mile so soon!! Glad those nasty blood clots passed out okay Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views