ADELPHIA!!!...

A10sFrau
on 8/4/06 6:20 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hmmppp! I have been without internet since Wed. the 26th of July. This has made me VERY upset, needless to say. Today I made my 4th trip to the local Adelphia office to try to get this situation recitified. Adelphia has been sold....the lines out my way are messed up.....ANYWAY, I hope I am back for more than an afternoon. Monday 2 weeks ago I went to work for Cody and Dusty's employer to help him out of the pinch Cody's death put him in. This has given me the opportunity to focus on physical labor, caring for myself in the heat, and on Dusty and his friends, with all of whom I have been reconnecting (these guys are all 25). Today was a bad day, though. I spent quite some time this morning at work missing and crying about Cody. Then the complete Adelphia screw up was topped off by the air conditioning going out on my truck. I am very relieved to have internet back and hope I can relax some this weekend. Love and miss you all, Lois
Andrea N.
on 8/4/06 7:37 am - Ashland, VA
Awwww Lois {{{{hug}}}} I have had those kind of days too although usually mine stretch into weeks - I have not had to deal with anything nearly as hard as you have, but my Wild Blue satellite internet was down for almost two whole days and I had to take my car this past weekend to Richmond for 60,000 mile service and what a fiasco - I followed my sister in my mom's car down there - we drop off my car and get on the road to come back and mom's car just shuts down going 75 down 288 - it eventually started again, we put gas in it and got it home and I drove it for two days with no problems - we go back to pick up my car Wednesday and they won't give it to me because I had my mother's credit card - in the end we ended up calling Maine where my parents are and my dad had to call back and give them a credit card over the phone so they would give me my car back - ugggghh. I finally think it is all over - I get home and my sister is calling - mom's car did it again to her - what a mess. The only highlight of my week was as of this morning I am down 37 pounds in six weeks - YAY! Just know when you are going through tough times that we love you and support you! How are you enjoying the tea? It was great to see you. Andrea
prissy25
on 8/4/06 9:36 am - Barboursville, VA
Great to have your smiling face back w/ us. Sorry about the Adelphia thing we had some problems out of them a few yrs back I documented everyday of no service and when my bill came in took to there office and said I want credit since I didnt have service on these days and some were for hours. So I understand that issue. Sorry you had a bad day w/ missing Cody they will be many more I still have crying spells over my daddy, gone a yr now. And darn that air condition what a time for it to go. Cant wait to see u in Sept. Hugs to you and know you are in my thoughts and prayers.
J A.
on 8/4/06 2:09 pm - Southwest, VA
Glad you're back. I have missed your posts.
Mojodiva
on 8/4/06 2:34 pm - FPO, Japan
((((LOIS))))
Dan
on 8/5/06 12:02 am - Pulaski, VA
Hi Lois Havn't been on the board in a long time. Sorry to hear about your loss, you are in my prayers. Dan
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/5/06 2:48 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...I do believe that July must have been a bad day for all of us....it was a miserable month for me, I know that. You are doing a wonderful job handling everything and my heart goes out to you. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know, Hon. I love ya and am thinking about you. Hugs, Betsy
Amber B.
on 8/6/06 10:27 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
I was wondering what happened to you, glad to see you back!!! Amber
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views