tricare/navy medical plastics question

gardnily
on 8/3/06 12:51 pm - Norfolk, VA
I was just wondering if any of you with tricare have been approved or had plastic surgery? Thank you so much
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/06 8:31 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Amanda, I have TriCare-Prime and have already gone through several rounds of plastic surgery. My tummy tuck w/muscle tightening and my breast lift, was paid for by insurance. I paid cash for the breast implants and the arm lift. Implants are NEVER covered and my arms were only 'necessary' to me, they really were NOT medically warranted. I have some very DETAILED notes in my profile, under the "Plastic Surgery" link that will tell you what I did (paper trail wise, etc) to get approval. Also, lots of photos of the various stages of surgery. Good luck to you on the next chapter of this journey - Lei
Stacey D.
on 8/3/06 10:18 pm - Harrisonburg, VA
I had Tricare pay for my tummy tuck. Just completed it a little over two weeks ago. Lei, what was involved with your approval for the breast lift? I was planning on having mine at the same time as my TT, but unexpectedly I had a lumpectomy three weeks prior and just wasn't healed enough. My doc didn't submit the request for the BL to be covered, just curious your symptoms for it to be covered. Thanks, Stacey
gardnily
on 8/3/06 11:32 pm - Norfolk, VA
wow thank you so much! I have a few questions and I cant figure out how to email you, could you please email me [email protected] thank you Amanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views