Post-Op checkup!

Amber B.
on 8/3/06 8:52 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Got great news!!! My incisions looked good. I weighed in at 273lbs. That's 27 pounds down in 15 days. Amazing. My liver was inflamed for no apparent reason, so I was told not to worry. My gallbladder had two chronic conditions and it was a great move to get rid of that nasty thing. My blood pressure is way down and all the rest of my vitals rock. There really wasn't any bad news. I'm going back to work tomorrow for one day and then I'll rest for two days before I'm back full time. Dr. Moore and his team are wonderful, for any of those who are looking for a doctor, I strongly recommend them. They are the best!!! Just wanted to give you an update! I feel great!!! Is anyone going to the support group meeting out at Bon Secours Harbourview next Thursday?????? Amber Amber
cheryl_jagow
on 8/3/06 10:55 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
i love dr spencer. he did my surgery... i will be there next thursday...my 6month check-up is next week.. i have to go get my labs done.... i am down 85 lbs. i was 296. the scale is about 210 to 212 depends. and i know the dr scale is higher.. which is a little let down. have u had any complications? thrown up yet? good luck on your progress!!!!
Amber B.
on 8/3/06 10:37 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Congratulations on your loss, that rocks. I hope I can say the same thing in 6 months!!! I've got my 3 month labs scheduled for October. Dr. Spencer is pretty cool. I guess I've been pretty blessed, I haven't had any complications. No dumping or nothing. I have felt a little tenderness in my stomach lately, I think I might be stretching it a little or something, but nothing unexpected. I'm at work and I'm beat already, eeeek. I need energy!!! Amber
Christine Hood
on 8/3/06 12:17 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Congrats Amber! Glad to hear you are doing great! Christine
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/3/06 10:10 pm - Danville, VA
Wow, Hon, you are doing fantastic. Isn't this amazing? Before we really had to struggle to lose any weight at all. Keep up the wonderful work and you will be kicking it in no time.... Hugs, Betsy
Christina R.
on 8/4/06 12:27 am - Reston, VA
Amber- Congrats on the great check-up and the weight loss! Keep up the good work! Christina S
Sharon Q.
on 8/4/06 1:41 am - Fredericksburg, VA
That is super, great and wonderful Amber!!!!!!!!!!!! You go girl...........keep on keepin on, it just gets better!!! OXOXOXOXOXOOXOX Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/06 2:35 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
That is wonderful news Amber! You are doing so well! Congratulations!! Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views