NEED FRIENDS AND HELP!!!

Supportgroup4WLS
on 8/3/06 9:02 am - Potomac Falls, VA
Hi Gang, I have a myspace page which I have been working on and I finally figured our how to put a background on it. It looks very pretty with Flowers and Hearts BUT this is the thing I need help with. Where my name info is it keeps flashing MYSPACE ***** How do I fix this and why did it do this. I need friends and I don't know how to add them or invite them. Any help would be appreciated. Here is my myspace address. www.myspace.com/wyrocks Thanks Roberta
Amber B.
on 8/3/06 9:27 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Roberta, I added you as a friend and I looked at your source and I don't see anything real apparent as to why it would be there, the only thing I can think of is that you used a seperate "company" to design your profile and that might be a part of it, you just need to find out what part of the code that that belongs to and erase it. Hope that helps a little, Amber
Supportgroup4WLS
on 8/3/06 9:49 am - Potomac Falls, VA
Hi Amber, How are you doing since your surgery? The myspace ***** just disappeared. I dont know it was on there last night and all day. How do I add you because I dont see your picture on my friends. Did you see I have Wynonna as a friend. I am such a groupie. R
Amber B.
on 8/3/06 10:03 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Roberta, I'm doing very well and now back at work. I'm sitting here very tired though, I didn't sleep well last night at all. I kept waking up thinking I was going to be late for work. Glad it disappeared from your site, that isn't a nice thing to have on there. When you log on you should see a thing that says Friend Request, if you click on that, it will allow you to approve or deny me. I added you and I'm just waiting for your approval. I did see you have Wynonna, she is awesome!!! Have a good day, Amber
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/06 9:41 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Roberta, I looked at it and it's really pretty and very creative, although I was disappointed that I wasn't one of your 'friends' on there!! How rude is that!!! (joke of course) Anyway, I don't do myspace because I'm so nervous someone is going to proposition me! I just can't take anymore of that stuff!! Is there a meeting Monday night, and are you going? I can't get into yahoo to see the schedule (and once there I don't know where to look). love donna, who wishes she was important enough to be on someone's myspace page!!
Ms Court
on 8/3/06 11:40 pm - Remington, VA
Ms. Donna, Staple Club this month is on the 14th because Sally is on vacation. Courtney
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/06 2:21 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
How did you manage to get a nice background on it? I want a nice background too!! lol!!
cappymoon
on 8/4/06 6:18 am - Northern, VA
Hey Jackie, I can answer this one for you..... I used http://www.strikefile.com/myspace/ This is a myspace editor. Use the top one that says V3.5, and you can choose colors, a picture, just play with it.....then at the end it will show you what it will look like so you can approve it, then just copy and paste the code somewhere on your profile (Like in the about me part) and you have a pretty page!! That is the one I used, and I think Roberta used another, if you have questions, just email me through myspace....HTH Dianna
Supportgroup4WLS
on 8/4/06 10:13 am - Potomac Falls, VA
Jackie, I used Hotfreelayouts.com But I am still flashing Myspace ***** when I am online so I think I have to try another back groud. Roberta
shoutjoy
on 8/4/06 8:11 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi there I like your site but I have a little trouble reading the small print through your background. You may want to experiment with colors and font sizes. I will go back to your site later and check it out more. Wow! Very good! Paula
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views