Extremely Good News!!!

track
on 7/31/06 1:44 am - on the beach down by the bay, VA
congrats dude! Awesome news! True the hours are ok, but working on a sunday can be a bit of a drag...but coming from someone who has worked alternating days/nights/weekends for my entire life, it ain't bad!! plaus benefits! can't go wrong there!! One of the main reasons we stopped touring as muscians...the ability to get a job with benefits beats out a lot of other offers! Keep up the good work and enjoy being a member of the indentured servitude to a municipality!!
Ross C
on 8/3/06 4:49 am - McLean, VA
Track, I've worked sundays most of the jobs in my life.. so weekends and nights are no bother... I'm looking forward to the bens... it'll be nice to have them again... Thanks! -Ross
(deactivated member)
on 7/31/06 1:51 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Ross I am so happy for you - it is no fun not having benefits - there is always the worry of being ill! Congratulations on the new job and I am sure you will love it!! Jackie
Ross C
on 8/3/06 4:55 am - McLean, VA
Jackie, Thanks hon! I know I will.. just can't wait to have a stable paycheck with direct deposit... I'm sure I will!! -Ross
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/06 4:29 am - Gum Spring, VA
Congratulations, Ross! My hubby and sister both work there, and have been there well over five years and love it. They work in the Knolls complex. They have great perks and benefits! Have to watch out for all of their "team builders" though...they love to go out to eat and roll the snack cart out frequently! my husband still can't get over 5 years later how much they eat. You take care! Dawn C.
Ross C
on 8/3/06 4:59 am - McLean, VA
Dawn, I'm not sure which building I'm going to be working in.. but I've heard awesome things about the bens and perks! it'll be nice to work near home too... oh no worries... when I worked at AoHELL they were all about the food too... still managed to lose weight... Thanks for the congrats! *hugs* -Ross
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views