Extremely Good News!!!

lawoman
on 7/28/06 9:28 am - Hellertown, PA
Hey cutie! Congrats on the new job and health ins. I have been w/o for a while too....it sucks big time! Anyway, nice seeing ya the other day....hope to get down again soon and if not then def in Jan!! *hugs* LA
Ross C
on 7/28/06 9:35 am - McLean, VA
LA, Cutie? *looks around* Where???? It was good to see you the other day too if only for a minute.... You've always got a place to crash.. *WINKS AT ALL THE SHOCKED RUMORMILLERS* You'll find something soon... it took me.. 9.5 months to find it... *hugs* -Ross
Kitty Kat
on 7/28/06 9:58 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Gorgeous! See? I told ya to be patient didn't I? I am soooo stoked I was the first to know the GREAT news early this pm! I sure am happy for ya sweetie! I know how much of a struggle it's been with all the applying and interviewing and not hearing back and feeling like this -----> ! You should be so proud of yourself for all you've accomplished. I am lucky in the sense that we are such amazingly close friends and I have been blessed enough to watch you change and grow sooooo much this last year. Can you believe it???? We've known one another nearly a year! Oh please what did I tell you??? Do NOT listen to others when it comes to "you will only do this and this" yeah HA cause as we all know we are are all made differently and we are fighters on top of that. We didn't have this surgery to fit the mold... we BREAK it! I am soooo proud of your weight loss and you are another one of us who have proven our docs wrong! Now about school Mr. Charmer...(purposely spelled wrong ) Fall will be here before you know it...oh wait we've talked about this already haven't we??? You WILL be signing up for classes and getting your degree RIGHT? (this is the Kat who foot will kick your azz into gear ) I am PROUD of you and am so blessed we are in one another's lives. I cannot wait as you and I have much to celebrate this coming month don't we??? So....CONGRATS! (protein shakes for us thank u) Oh how about Red Lobster tomorrow???? You KNOW you wanna chow down on some seafood! Um I got COUPONS Kitty Kat
Ross C
on 7/28/06 10:23 am - McLean, VA
Hello BEEYoOOOTIFUL! *checks you out... droools a little* Yes you did... I'm glad I was... Cause it was worth the wait...Well why wouldn't I want to share it with my best friend ever first!!!! You've grown quite a lot this past year too baby... I've learned a lot from you... not taking people's crap.. and standing up for myself... not caring what other people think... I'm still working on the weight loss right now! enjoying my protein right now! mmmmm mmmm mmmm School is on my mind sweetie... I'll be learning all about tuituon reimbursement at Orientation and I'll start my planning then I already know the classes I want to take... I'm ALWAYS up for some red lobster ... specially with you... Can't wait to go out with you... Ross C
Kitty Kat
on 7/28/06 10:32 am - Richmond, VA
Keep droolin' punk! Aww thanks! Yeah well I had to run, fall, roll down a big azz mountain, hit every dang tree on the way and when I got to the bottom I some how stood up and said "well dang that was fun huh?" or I might have said "OMG wth just happened" or better yet the truth is I've seriously turned my life around and giving it ALL to God! I just finished my Mocha Java and you are sooooo going to get those mini egg rolls I have had you drooling over for bout 1/2 hour now huh? Oh there will be MUCH here shortly. You ARE gonna help me plan my celebration aren't ya???? Mr. Charmer...() J/K Kitty Kat
Ross C
on 7/28/06 11:40 am - McLean, VA
Kitty Kat, Well.. When I see something I like..well.. it affects me! Not sure you hit every tree theres one up there at the top with just the tiniest shred of a leaf left on it... you're going to have to go back up and try again You have givin it up Baby..turned it around and smacked it around and then givin it away so God can make it what he wants... Yea so I'm back from my Food Lion run... Those mini egg rolls.. OMG.. yummy just like you! very filling though.. had 2 and I'm like ughh... I'm ready to Gorgeous! Bring it on! Of course I am!!! Mr. Charmer *smirks*
Kitty Kat
on 7/28/06 11:45 am - Richmond, VA
I am sooo not going back to the top JUST to catch that one lil' booger of a leaf I didn't hit on the way down. There is NO going back. I won't entertain it again! HEY! Thought you weren't gonna be the "board flirt" anymore???? Yeah they are soooo good! Anyhow guess the Sleep Fairy is calling me cause I'm bout tired as all get out. Congrats on everything with hopes and prayers of even better things to come! Kitty Kat
Ross C
on 7/28/06 12:18 pm - McLean, VA
Frisky Kitty, *runs up and whacks the leaf and floats down to you* *hands it to her* There ya go... hey look it wasn't a leaf it's a Daisy! :wink: I never said I wouldn't be the "Board Flirt" anymore I said I wouldn't be the "BOARD ****" anymore.. I'll leave that to.. well others... ughh they're not nearly as good cold Sleep Fairy must be hitting all of Richmond cause I'm bout to fall out myself... *hugs you tight* Ca'nt wait to with you soon Baby! You're in my prayers too sweetie -Mr. Charmer
Pat F.
on 7/28/06 12:55 pm - Richmond, VA
Hey there sweetie!! Congrads on your new job. I have good news too. I get to walk across the stage this October 20th instead of waiting until next year. But I still have to finish my classes. Typing is fun when you do not have the use of all fingers. Fractured the little finger on the left hand it hits more wrong keys than usual. Have fun on the new job.
Ross C
on 7/29/06 7:12 am - McLean, VA
Mom, Thanks! That is so cool!!! Awesome !!! I know you've been pluggin away at those classes.. I hope to be saying that myself sometime in the next 2 years... How'd you do that?? *hugs* -Ross
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views