Extremely Good News!!!

Ross C
on 7/28/06 8:48 am - McLean, VA
Hello everyone... Not sure if you read my profile update but I Interviewed at Capitol One Last week... Got a phone call this afternoon from the recruiter...They offered me the job and as of Aug 14th I will be officially employed FT! WAHOOO!!!! It'll be SO Awesome to have Benefits again! I've been without since October... that royally SUX... I've only gotten sick with a cold once thank GOD...but now I'll be able to go see my surgeon and have their eyes bug out since I've lost about 60 lbs since I last saw him... he's the one that kept trying to convince me to have DS saying I'd only lose about 100 lbs with the VGB... HA HA ! I've showed him and I'm still losing ! Anyhow... I start the 14th... and it's great pay and excellent benefits... it's local too! only about 6 minutes from my home.... gonna be working 9-6 sun-thurs which is kinda cheesy.. but I've worked worse... Thanks for everyone who listened to me ***** about temping and never having $$ to come see people or go to events... I plan to come to the Jan Conference/NY NY thing... where I hope to see everyone and !!!!! Ok enough of me ranting.... -Ross C
Ross C
on 7/28/06 9:19 am - McLean, VA
Christine, Thanks sweetie!!!!! Hope to meet you in Jan!!! -Ross
Christine Hood
on 7/28/06 8:53 am - Fort Eustis, VA
congrats ross!! i am so happy for you!! christine
Christine Hood
on 7/28/06 8:53 am - Fort Eustis, VA
congrats ross!! i am so happy for you!! christine
Michele R.
on 7/28/06 8:57 am - Pittsfield, MA
Congrats to you Ross! I know how bad it stinks being w/o med ins. Now go knock your surgeon out of his socks with your progress! best of luck at your new job! Hugs! Shele
Ross C
on 7/28/06 9:23 am - McLean, VA
Shele, Thanks honey! I will! he's in No. Va so I'll have to plan a friday when I'm off work and can go up there to see friends and family... hope to see you in Jan! -Ross
Andrea N.
on 7/28/06 8:59 am - Ashland, VA
CONGRATULATIONS! I know you are excited and I am very excited for you! That is awesome news! Hugs, Andrea
Ross C
on 7/28/06 9:26 am - McLean, VA
Andrea, Thanks Gorgeous!!! I am super excited *hugs* -Ross
Betsy Anitahug
on 7/28/06 9:10 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...I am so happy for you. I know what a struggle it can be when you makie very little. It cost alot to live. I think you have a future there and hope that you love it. There is always good out there, sometimes you just have to lookie for it..;Hehe...Can't wait to see you again. Hugs, Betsy
Ross C
on 7/28/06 9:29 am - McLean, VA
Betsy, Hey Hon! Thanks! It has ben a very hard struggle... I've made it through with the love of my friends and family and the hand of God guiding me in the right direction. I've enjoyed my work since moving here to Richmond.. working with the elderly... it's been something I've looked forward to doing every day... I've learned a lot and touched a lot of peoples lives... they've touched mine and left deep lesson in my heart and soul. I'm eager to move on in this next step of my journey... *hugs* -Ross
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views