The Pics you have all been waiting for...LOL

Stacey D.
on 7/27/06 11:15 pm - Harrisonburg, VA
Okay, well maybe you all haven't been sitting at your computers waiting, however, here they are. I don't have a tremendous about of before on here yet because most of those pics are at my house and I have been staying at my Mom's house--so I can add more of those later, but I think you will get the picture. Also, I want to warn you, these picture could make ya a little sick to your stomach if you have a weak stomach. And finally, these pics show some "skin" if ya know what I mean. I mean I am not completely naked, but in some pics, there's "skin".... Thanks in advance for looking at my pics! Stacey PS....remember, I am only 10 days out, still some swelling....I will be keeping my pics up to date as the swelling goes down,,,, http://us.f553.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowFolder?rb=Inbox&reset=1&YY=6030&order=down&sort=date& pos=0&view=a&head=b
Stacey D.
on 7/27/06 11:20 pm - Harrisonburg, VA
Okay....just realized I pasted the completely wrong site address. Try this one, the other one won't get ya there.... http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a56/changedbutterfly/Tummy%20Tuck%20B4%20and%20After/
Michele R.
on 7/28/06 1:25 am - Pittsfield, MA
WOWIE ZOWIE! You look fabulous! You sure had plenty of drains huh? Now from a medical point of view...(for those that would speculate. simply because I don't want to offend anyone) did they adjust your vagina too? The incision goes across the top of the mons pubis. Is that general practice for a tt? I was wondering about that myself because I know that I will have some extra skin there too as like everything else it has gotten chubby. *blushes* You look like you have healed beautifully and I am so excited for you. I bet you just stand in front of the mirror and admire your new tummy! Congratulations to you!! YOWSAH! HOT MOMMA! Hugs! Shele
Stacey D.
on 7/28/06 1:36 am - Harrisonburg, VA
Shele, To answer your question, yes, my "special area" got a lift as well. This is common for my doc. I ask, and I advise you ask as well, it's not always common for the doc to do this. My doc works with alot of GB patients and I think that is common for us to have the extra baggage there that other's may not have that didn't lose the weight like we did. And yes, I look at myself alot--even with my weak stomach. Still getting used to my new belly button, it's a little higher than my old one...and I guess I have what they call phantom pain/feelings for my old one. I did have four drains and they were very uncomfortable, but I got lucky and all four came out at my six day appt after surgery. I go this Monday to get my stitches out around my belly button. Thanks for the wonderful comment.....and good luck with your journey! Stacey PS feel free to ask anymore questions, I am very open....
kabarron1
on 7/28/06 5:29 am - Hopewell, VA
Stacey, Glad you're recovering well and the only word I can think of, after viewing those pics, is....Ouch!! You go girl! Braver soul than I! Continue healing well. Keith
Christine Hood
on 7/28/06 9:00 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Looking great girl!! Shele asked all of my questions so...congrats on your new tummy! Christine
prissy25
on 7/28/06 5:33 am - Barboursville, VA
Looking good girlie, thanks for sharing Im still wanna her how much they removed, dont forget monday. lol
Tracy S.
on 7/28/06 12:12 pm - Newport News, VA
Gee - it does look painful, but I don't think that its going to stop me from having it done also! Let me ask this.....you are about 2 weeks or so out from PS? Would you do it again nowing what you know now? You look great. Heal well and soon! Tracy.
Stacey D.
on 7/28/06 9:32 pm - Harrisonburg, VA
The pics probably make it look a little more painful that it was....now it was not easy sailing, but very tolerable pain. To answer your question, would I do it again....in a heart beat! The weight that was lifted off the front of me was an instant relief on my back. I actually feel like a feather....and I felt that immediately. I even told the nurse who was taking care of me in recovery that I could feel the difference. It's very hard to describe--but it feels wonderful. Let me know if you have any more questions! Stacey
jilldennis
on 7/28/06 12:41 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Thanks Stacey!! I can't wait for mine!!! Is the pain tolerable? Worse or about the same as the WLS? I have my appt for a consult with the PS but I want to wait till after the first of the year to have the surgery. Thanks for sharing!! Hugs Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views