Lots of Prayers Needed.....

kabarron1
on 7/27/06 11:55 pm - Hopewell, VA
Christine, As do I hun......As do I. Thanks for the well wishes. Keith
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/06 1:23 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Keith, I am praying for a favorable outcome in your favor! Hope the courts see what a caring person you are and that the kids will be much better off with you. I am sure things will get nasty now but you have a good legal team I am sure. I know there is no such thing as a certainty but the courts do sometimes award custody to the father.... Keep your spirits high! And be ready for her nuclear fall out!!! Good luck Jackie
hollydecarlo
on 7/28/06 11:07 am - hopewell, VA
Thanks Jackie. I'm going to try the best I can to brace for crap she's gonna pull. Thanks Again, Keith
kabarron1
on 7/28/06 11:10 am - Hopewell, VA
Sorry.....didn't notice Holly was logged in still. Sorry for the confusion. Keith
cpatters
on 7/27/06 7:37 pm - Rockingham County, VA
Keith, I will be keeping you and your little ones in my prayers. I hope that all comes out well. God bless! Cathy
Tam
on 7/27/06 9:31 pm - Richmond, VA
Keith~ I will be praying for you and the kiddo's. God will do what is best. Keep us posted and let me know if you need anything. {hugs} ~Tammy
hollydecarlo
on 7/28/06 11:08 am - hopewell, VA
Tammy, I will and I appreciate the offer. Keith
kabarron1
on 7/28/06 11:11 am - Hopewell, VA
My bad Tammy!! Didn't notice Holly was still logged in!!! Keith
jilldennis
on 7/28/06 3:14 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Keith My prayers go out to you!!! I have been through it all too...not fun! Hugs! Jill
kabarron1
on 7/28/06 11:13 am - Hopewell, VA
Jill, Thanks. Its nothing I ever planned on having to experience; but sometimes you gotta do the right thing....even when you don't want to. Keith
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views