Lots of Prayers Needed.....

kabarron1
on 7/27/06 4:58 am - Hopewell, VA
....on both mine and my kids behalf. Yesterday, I filed for full custody. She hasn't been served yet; but I know she's going to flip her lid when she does. I've got all my ducks in a row; but its never a certainty for the Daddy when it comes to custody. Please pray for a favorable outcome for the kids and I. Thanks. Keith
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/06 6:03 am - Gum Spring, VA
I will pray for you, your kids and your legal team, Keith...I know how hard it is for dads to get custody under any cir****tances, even when they are in danger! have been there and done that with my current husband. I have often told my husband that one day when I have more time I am going to lobby for father's rights! I was actually a mom without custody once and I know how ruthless the courts can be, and how unfair and biased against noncustodial parents no matter the gender. You hang in there.
kabarron1
on 7/27/06 6:07 am - Hopewell, VA
Actually, we have Joint Custody, per the Seperation Agreement; but the children's primary residence is at my house. So I'm guessing that that would make me the Custodial Parent...Right? Thanks for the prayers...You know I'll be needing them!! Keith
lawoman
on 7/27/06 6:47 am - Hellertown, PA
Sending thoughts and prayers your way!! Good luck with it all....been there with my parents...just keep loving those kids, they come first. Take care and talk soon! **hugs** Leigh Ann
kabarron1
on 7/27/06 11:43 am - Hopewell, VA
Leigh Ann, Thanks and keeping my kiddo's first was my deciding factor..I'll keep yaw updated. Keith
Betsy Anitahug
on 7/27/06 8:37 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...We need to put this in God's capable hands and let him put these precious children where they need to be. I don't know all the cir****tances but I am proud of you for getting out there and fighting for them. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Betsy
kabarron1
on 7/27/06 11:45 am - Hopewell, VA
Betsy, Thank you sweetie.....as are mine with you. Keith
dreana1974
on 7/27/06 12:04 pm - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
Hey Keith, I will be thinking of you and your babies . I wish you all the best of luck! hugs, Andrea
kabarron1
on 7/27/06 12:05 pm - Hopewell, VA
Andrea, Thanks sweetheart.....I appreciate that. Keith
Christine Hood
on 7/27/06 12:38 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Good luck Keith!! I hope everything works out for you and the kiddos! Christine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views