Staples out...first official weigh-in

Christina R.
on 7/27/06 8:27 am - Reston, VA
Hi all! I had my first official weigh in today at my surgeon's office and they took the staples out from my incision. First off.....I've lost 15 pounds since last Wednesday!!! I'm so excited! Second, the staple removal didn't hurt one bit...the only thing is that the ab. binder is rubbing on me a bit now (I need to get a shirt under there or wear a bandage over the incision site). I just thought I'd pop in and share my progress. Christina S
Kathy & Rich
on 7/27/06 8:31 am - Fairfax, VA
Congratulations, Christina! That's awesome. Glad to hear you are doing so very well. Kathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 7/27/06 8:49 am - Danville, VA
Christina, Sweetie...that is fantastic. Isn't it wonderful to finally see some progress on the scales???? I know that in my past life I dieted and the scales barely budged!! Now if I just do what I am supposed to do, finally, I see results. I am so happy for you and congrats on a great start. Hugs, Betsy
Christine Hood
on 7/27/06 12:39 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Congrats Christina! That is awesome...good luck with the ab binder... Christine
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/06 9:22 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
That's AWESOME, Christine!!! WOWOWOWOW - would you ever in a million years think you could lose 15 pounds in two weeks, that's OVER a pound a day?!?!?! Talk about a MIRACLE in progress!!! LOL - gives me goosebumps just typing/thinking about it. Hey? Not only does the staple removal NOT hurt, but did you find that your overall BEING just felt so much better once they yanked 'em out? I had the same feeling of "wellness" when the docs took my drains out (during all my plastic surgeries) ... something about having the foreign matter removed makes ALL the difference in the overall outlook. Congrats on the 2 week progress report - Lei
Tam
on 7/27/06 9:33 pm - Richmond, VA
Whoo-hoo Christina! Congratulations! I am doing the happy for ya. You are well on your way now. Tammy
Ms Court
on 7/27/06 10:51 pm - Remington, VA
That is great Christina. 15 lbs is fabulous. A suggestion for the rubbing, try wearing a mens under shirt (tank top/wife beater). It works well under the clothes and binder. Courtney
sue baker
on 7/28/06 7:38 am - fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 04/12/06 with
woo HOOO, Christina! You're on your way..Good for you!
Vicki Wilson
on 7/30/06 5:59 am - Norfolk, VA
Yeah! I am so happy and excited for you! Congratulations on becoming a Loser! I will be joining you in about 10 days!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views