Hello Ladies:

(deactivated member)
on 7/30/06 1:58 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Tammy, for me I didn't get in all my protein in at first, and I definitely wasn't eating much, protein or other, Then all lof a sudden it gets easier and you can do. I also had trouble if I drank water too close before or after eating something, if I didn't chew chew chew (still do) and if I ate too much! I spent lots of time in the bathroom at first (and I mean for months****il I learned what my new pouch wanted. I'm still learning I seem to remember that at your stage 4 oz is good - to be honest, for me and I'm not saying this is right, but for me I still struggle to get in more than 4 oz, but I think everyone is different I did do what Lei said and was sure to drink all my water and also take all the vitamins You are doing great on the weight loss - congratulations love donna p.s I was also a slug and didn't get in all the walking I was supposed to do, or what I thought everyone was doing, but now, 10 months out, well, I'm still not a big walker (boring for me) but I love yoga, pilates, water aerobics, salsa dancing -- and just other fun exercise things -- so that will happen too! It's easier when you're down a few pounds
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views