Urgent Prayers Needed for Betsy Anitahug!!!

jilldennis
on 7/24/06 9:13 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
I wanted to get this posted earlier...but didn't get a chance. I talked with Betsy early this afternoon...and Jim. Betsy had a 3:30pm appointment with her surgeon. She is having some health issues and asked us all to say a prayer for her. She sounded like she was in a lot of pain. Jim is supposed to call...I am still waiting. I will call later, if I haven't heard anything and update. Please send your knee mail to Betsy...I hate to have our number one Mother Clucker hurting!! Feel better soon Betsy...we love you bunches!! Hugs & Love, Jill
*~Tigger~ *
on 7/24/06 9:56 am - Staunton, VA
Thanks for letting us know, Jill! You know she'll be in my prayers! JoAnn
hollydecarlo
on 7/24/06 10:03 am - hopewell, VA
Jill, please tell our #1 clucker, i am sending lots of prayers her way. and i hope she is feeling better soon.... hugs, Holly
(deactivated member)
on 7/24/06 9:50 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE THE NEW YOU!!! Beautiful! love donna
Stephanie M.
on 7/24/06 10:17 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Sending Betsy HUGE cyberhugs...thanks for letting us know...and please keep us updated! Love, Stephanie
Kathy & Rich
on 7/24/06 10:20 am - Fairfax, VA
Will do, Jill Marie. I hope Betsy is doing okay. Please, keep us posted. Kathryn Marie
A10sFrau
on 7/24/06 10:38 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Love you, Betsy!! Prayers have gone your way! Lois
Andrea N.
on 7/24/06 10:53 am - Ashland, VA
Betsy is in my prayers! We love you Betsy and miss you - get better soon! Andrea
prissy25
on 7/24/06 11:11 am - Barboursville, VA
Prayers going her way hope all is ok. let us know.
Michele R.
on 7/24/06 11:57 am - Pittsfield, MA
Thanks Jill. Bets...what's goin on honey? please get better sweet heart! Prayers going up for you. Many hugs! Shele
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views