3 days away AND......

bicolasawa
on 7/24/06 9:02 am - Chesapeake, VA
Im a nervous Wreck... I cant sleep at night and I have been worring myself sick... I stressed out so much that now I have a cold sore on my lip... Which I get when Im nervous or stressed about something.. I guess this is normal... I just had to tell someone who will know where Im coming from.. Im trying to relax but find it very hard... Any words of advise? My surgery is on the 27th dont know what time yet. Please keep me in your prayers! Lots of love, Autumn
Christine Hood
on 7/24/06 9:22 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Autumn! I could tell you not to be nervous but I know that will do nothing! I was itching from my nerves for days before my surgery. Everything will be fine...we'll all be rooting for ya! Christine
bicolasawa
on 7/24/06 11:46 am - Chesapeake, VA
Hey Christine, Thank you for the reply ! I guess its nature to worry. Oh well.. Im ready to be a loser but scared.. lol see you soon! Autumn
jilldennis
on 7/24/06 9:54 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Autumn - This is one of the best places to be...we have all been there...the best way to look at it is when you wake up on the 28th - you will be a loser!!! You are definitely in my prayers! Jill
bicolasawa
on 7/24/06 11:49 am - Chesapeake, VA
Hey Jill, Thank you for keeping me in your prayers! Im ready to get this overwith lol Autumn
GETTINGITDONE
on 7/24/06 10:33 am - PORTSMOUTH, VA
Autumn am going thougth the same thing and mine is 8-28-06 and am going thougth the same thing
bicolasawa
on 7/25/06 2:49 am - Chesapeake, VA
Hey Jacqueline! Good luck with your surgery! I can now say it gets worse as the day comes closer! lol Thank you for the reply! Talk sooN! Autumn
(deactivated member)
on 7/25/06 2:23 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Autumn I had a cold sore just prior to surgery too!! They had to give me cream for it because it was so big! Guess that is where my nerves all came out - right in the middle of my top lip!!! I was told to try and relax too but who can really? The funny thing was on the morning of surgery I was very calm and seemed to just accept my fate and tried hard not to think of anything negative....... I decided I trusted my surgeon and that I was in good hands..... You will do fine - look at all the others who have gone before you - that helped me feel much better when I saw how well they are all doing! You will do really well...... Jackie
bicolasawa
on 7/25/06 2:55 am - Chesapeake, VA
Hey Jackie, I am so happy to know someone else went through the coldsore thing.. I was worried they would post pone the surgery or something... Mine is big too! I feel relieved about that thanks to you! I will be posting again after surgery! Keep me in your prayers.And wish me luck!! I cant wait to be a loser!!! Talk soon!! Autumn
(deactivated member)
on 7/25/06 3:01 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hi Autumn, I was worried about the same thing - mine was so large I almost named it!! But the cream they gave me helped a great deal - go to your doc and ask for a prescription cream because an over the counter one will do nothing for it! After surgery you will have other things to worry about and the cold sore will fade as an issue. Take lip balm to the hospital too to keep your lips moist. Let me know if you need anything or just want to talk! Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views