Stopping to Smell the Flowers

(deactivated member)
on 7/24/06 12:14 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Happy Monday ! I wanted to share with you some pics I took this weekend . While most are taking pics of their journey , mine is somewhat over and Now I am able to get out and do the things I never thought possible . As we never know what the future will hold , I have now taken the attitude to enjoy my life .. let the worries go .. and stop and smell the flowers . Here are some pics of some beautiful flowers and butterflies. I also added the pic of me kissing a toad ... and getting my prince ! http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tinkerbelle0108/my_photos (copy and paste ) I want you all to know that where ever you are in your journey to keep the focus on YOU .. and to enjoy this time .. what or where ever you may be . Love you all , Natalie
Ross C
on 7/24/06 12:59 am - McLean, VA
Nat, The Journey is never over hon.. it just changes... your's is no longer physical.. although from the hospital posts I've seen it seems as if there is some struggle there... It's good you are getting out and living your life! Letting the worries go and giving it to God is an excellent idea. We all kiss toads before we find the prince or princess for us... I'm glad to see your happy... keep in touch girl... never forget your friends... *hugs* -Ross
(deactivated member)
on 7/24/06 1:03 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Your pictures are beautiful Nat! And glad that you are able to enjoy life with all that is going on medically with you right now! Jackie
track
on 7/24/06 1:58 am - on the beach down by the bay, VA
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing! It's when you don't stop to smell the flowers that you miss the best part of the journey. When I was in West VA. doing some rehab work for our church mission that we took part of an afternoon to tube down the greenbriar river, that runs through the middle of town, and I just lay there, letting the current pull me along, and the clouds were magnificent!...the younger ones were all in a rush to hurry up and get somewhere, but they missed the best part of the show. Keep up your journey...they best part of the show is the one you haven't yet experienced! So when ya coming down to paddle in the bay with me??? and I'll throw in another motorcycle ride...course it won't be as historic as richmond, but we have some great roads!!
Betsy Anitahug
on 7/24/06 1:59 am - Danville, VA
OMG Tink...what beautiful flowers...You don't know how much I needed that this morning. This month has been a nightmare....except for seeing my family...I think that you and Alan are so perfect for each other. I love you both. Hugs, Betsy
kabarron1
on 7/24/06 6:10 am - Hopewell, VA
Tink, your pics are so pretty . I just love the one of the toad how cute!!! You take care girl.. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hope all is well with you soon.. Love yah, holly
hollydecarlo
on 7/24/06 8:44 am - hopewell, VA
Tink, Didn't realize Keith's profile was logged in here! Sorry for the confusion... Holly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views