Only 3 weeks left!

MrsTonyaBrown
on 7/23/06 11:59 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Well, there's only 3 weeks left until I'm gone for good. I'm happy and sad at the same time. I'm excited and happy to get back to Florida and our families. My mother calls every day to remind me that she's getting Samantha for the first weekend we are home. LOL. Unfortunately, my husband's mother hasn't forgiven us (or me) for the New Year's thing last year so she acts like she couldn't care less. Not even a birthday card for her son's birthday. He says he's used to this treatment and couldn't care but it upsets me because I have a feeling they're going to visit this same crap on our daughter. Needless to say, at least my family is still there. My husband says he's not jealous that we're so close, but he does say that he loves my mother to death. I'm sad to be leaving all you guys but as I usually only get to talk to most of you on here, it won't be that different. We'll definitely miss you guys and I'll still be chatting on here quite a bit. My one year appt is looming in a week and a half and I'm in ANOTHER stall. I know it's my own fault. Not working out and stress eating, but that's gonna change once we get back to Florida. (and please no flaming or lectures on this as I KNOW what's wrong and am trying to fix it but you all know how hard that is.) And for the past two days, all I've craved is meat. LOL. Weird, huh? Well, I know I haven't been around much and I've missed lots of congrats, well wishes, etc, but I wanted to pop in while I had a moment to say Hello. Tonya 405/379/238/180 (high/surgery/current/goal) 5'5" -141 lbs from surgery -167 lbs from highest ONLY 58 lbs from my goal!!!!
kabarron1
on 7/24/06 6:05 am - Hopewell, VA
hello tonya, you look awesome!!! keep up the good job!! we all have stalls now and then dont worry girl you will be back to losing in no time at all plus you have done such a wonderful job already. you will be missed!! and good luck with the moved to florida.. take care and hugs, holly
hollydecarlo
on 7/24/06 8:47 am - hopewell, VA
Hello Again Tonya, Sorry. I didn't realize I was logged in as Keith. Didn't mean to confuse you. Have a good one. Holly
akasha2u
on 7/24/06 1:27 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
ill miss ya tonya travel safe ok?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views