How are you all today

Jennifer V.
on 7/23/06 6:07 am - Waynesboro, VA
I'm doing good today. Everything I've eaten has stayed down. Yippee. Had company for dinner. I love to cook. I'd have loved to have a big plate of spaghetti, but I won't risk it. Hope everyone has a great evening.
prissy25
on 7/23/06 11:35 am - Barboursville, VA
Great to here all stayed down, but to soon for you to be eating pasta I think. I tried calling you yesterday you gave me your parents # when I called they gave me yours and I guess it was your son said you were unavailble hope you continue keeping food down.
A10sFrau
on 7/23/06 7:36 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Used the internet, walked 3 miles, washed the doguses, went to Madison Heights to hang with you, Shannon and Pam, picked tomatoes, continued with the laundry. Am now contemplating walking some more. Work tomorrow, real physical, sweaty-type work taking Cody's place with the electrical contractor. Thought I could get in a hike or trip to Edible Landscaping after work tomorrow with my friend, but--they close at 5pm. Thought I might ride the scooter this evening, but it has sprinkled a little. Thank you for coming down for the afternoon! Lovem you, Lois
prissy25
on 7/23/06 11:24 am - Barboursville, VA
Lois Lois Lois you LOOKED great today wow I was so surprised and glad to see you. You have done so well was real good to be w/ you and do lunch today was a great treat. I think we all had a good time I sent you and Shannon pics. Lol Gene said why u take pics in the GOODWILL lol I said memories.
jilldennis
on 7/23/06 9:28 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hello... We just got back from a all afternoon scooter ride....we went a Mystery Munchies ride with a group of friends. I didn't do much munchin' though... the first stop was fish and crab stuff...ewww and it was fried...uh uh!!! and some kind of seafood quiche thing...ewwww. The second stop was little meatballs (I had five) and raw vegies and cherries... The last stop was the Cold Stone Creamery in Leesburg. Mmmm...I got a small bowl and ate about half of it. Now that we are home...I need to get something real to eat!!!...but first I need to start the laundry and go throw the tennis ball with the dog...his eyes are pleading with me!! Have a great week! Hugs Jill
prissy25
on 7/23/06 11:30 am - Barboursville, VA
Sounds like a busy day and fun as well. Have a great week...
Shanana
on 7/23/06 12:15 pm - Altavista, VA
Had a great time today. Thanks for coming down. We need to get together. You will find some stuff at Goodwillie soon. Shannon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views