How are you all today

prissy25
on 7/23/06 12:10 am - Barboursville, VA
Good Sunday Morning to all so how are you and whats on the agenda today?
Kathy & Rich
on 7/23/06 1:01 am - Fairfax, VA
Good morning to you too, Melinda! I'm doing just fine. I'm busy gathering vitamin, protein supplement and RX receipts to file for reimbursement from my employee flexible spending account. Other chores to do, as well. Rich just went off to work. He is DJing from 12 to 5 today. I may go to the gym later if I get motivation. Have a great day! Kathy
prissy25
on 7/23/06 11:11 am - Barboursville, VA
Sounds good Kathy I start tom. at the gym Im hoping its for me and it helps move off some more weight, good to here from you Hope you and Rich have a good eve.
Christina R.
on 7/23/06 1:18 am - Reston, VA
Hello! I'm hoping to get in a shower today! I'm starting to move around a bit more without much pain, so we'll see how it goes.....Also working on getting my liquids and protiens in. Small goals right!? Christina S
prissy25
on 7/23/06 11:13 am - Barboursville, VA
Good girl keep up the great work and push that protein....
Andrea N.
on 7/23/06 4:18 am - Ashland, VA
Hey Lady! Nothing much is going on here - Getting ready to get in the shower and run to Louisa to get an prescription refilled and then coming home and waiting until I have to go and pick up the other two boys from their dad. Gotta go back to work tomorrow - this weekend went way to fast and I was really enjoying my rest. After four weeks (way too long if you ask me) I finally got an e-mail saying my Medical Alert necklace was being sent and I went to the mailbox last night after the storm and there was an envelope in the mail from the company with a receipt telling me to check and make sure my engraving was correct, they included a postcard for the doc to sign and me to send back for free engraving for a year and of course some new order forms in case I want to order some more from their company - NOT - the one thing they DID NOT SEND was the actual necklace that I ordered! Can we say ??? They put the entire envelope in the mail without the actual order - can you believe that? Don't ever give your money to American Medical ID - they are not worth the hassle. Ah well, shower time. Hugs to you - I hope you are having a great day! Andrea
prissy25
on 7/23/06 11:15 am - Barboursville, VA
Hey girlie sounds like your still busy busy busy, take some time for you dear, be sure you get your rest.
(deactivated member)
on 7/23/06 4:35 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
sigh...unpacking for me - although we have been in this house since March we are not fully unpacked yet... we are going to try and complete most oit today if we can. We are going to Ocean City next Friday for the weekend (framily reunion) and on Monday my neice arrives from the UK to stay for a month - so we are hoping to get it all done before she arrives.... I hate unpacking but have put it off as long as I can........ Hope you are all having more fun than me!! Jackie
prissy25
on 7/23/06 11:18 am - Barboursville, VA
Hey there I here you when it comes to packing and UNpacking, but no better time than now to get it done so when u go to Ocean City u come home to everything put away. Enjoy your neice thats cool, Is that where u are from? I noticed a acent I wondered where u were from.
(deactivated member)
on 7/23/06 12:27 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Well we unpacked a lot of stuff today and I have come to the conclusion that we have way more stuff than places to put it...... I am from Scotland lol! My neice is from England so our accents are totally different - that will cause confusion lol! Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views