MRI results on back

kizie23
on 7/22/06 2:04 am - blacksburg, VA
I got these results back as well, I have a disk displacement and its pushing the the S1 nerve route. I have to see the surgeon about this on August 1st. My pcp nurse said to me that more often than not surgery is required. She also said that the disk would not go back into place on its own. So, along with the depression and throat surgery, I am also going to be having surgery on my back. Just wanted to kinda keep everyone updated and when I am home I will go into greater detail about everything. Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 7/22/06 3:06 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Melissa , I am learning that I have to treat my illnesses as tea cups .. the ones I can grab a hold of I can handle .. the ones with out handles .. and I have no control of .. I let God have them .. they are his to manage .. Hang in there .. and let nothing stand in your way of getting your health back . You will prevail . Many hugs and prayers for you . Natalie
A10sFrau
on 7/22/06 3:52 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Tink gives wise advice. Do what you can and dont sweat what you can't--turn them over to God. Keep us posted, Lois
Jennifer V.
on 7/22/06 4:33 am - Waynesboro, VA
Amen sisters !! I couldn't have said it better myself. Jenn
jilldennis
on 7/22/06 10:00 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Gotcha covered in prayer!!! Many hugs! Jill
Chyanne2u
on 7/22/06 12:05 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Melissa, Lots of Prayers coming your way........keep the faith and know that God is good all the time!!! Lots of Love Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 7/22/06 1:22 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hi Melissa, sorry to hear about you disk problem but I have heard that people are so much better after surgery............. keep the faith! Jackie
Betsy Anitahug
on 7/23/06 9:45 am - Danville, VA
Awww, Melissa, so sorry to get back on the board and see that you have been having to deal with all this. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Girlfriend. God has his plans and when we can't handle them, he can....I have gone through many hard times with Him leading. He is good and will take care of us, cause He loves us... Hugs a bunch, Betsy
Ms Court
on 7/23/06 11:00 pm - Remington, VA
Melissa you are definitely going through a lot right now. Please remember as you tackle all of these highly stressful events to take care of you. Find outlets to relieve your stress and don't turn back to the food. My thoughts & prayers are with you. :J) Courtney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views