Please I need support

jilldennis
on 7/22/06 9:56 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Melissa - you are in my prayers! Many Hugs Jill
(deactivated member)
on 7/22/06 10:50 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Melissa, we all love and support you and are here for you when you need us. Please post as much as you can - that sometimes is very theraputic. love donna
lookin2lose2
on 7/22/06 1:16 pm - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Honey, I pray God's healing upon you not only physically but mentally. Please know that we are here to support one another. I will continue to keep you lifted in my prayers that you find JOY and Peace. I think from time to time we all have experienced some level of depression and although I don't know your personal situation my heart goes out to you. So please take good care of yourself and know that I'm sending up some knee Mail that our heavenly Father continues to watch over you. Many Blessings!! Jean
wanda
on 7/22/06 9:11 pm
Melissa, My prayers are with you... Big hugs of support, Wanda
Betsy Anitahug
on 7/23/06 9:50 am - Danville, VA
Hi Melissa, The first step with depression is knowing that you need help...thank you for putting this out there and asking for support. Alot of us have many of the same issues and hold it in...I know I do for the most part. You are in my thoughts and prayers and this is a very supportive and caring group. I have some of the most wonderful friends here and I love them all so very much. Email me if you would like...my support is here for you, Sweetie. Life can be very cruel at times and it is hard to get through but we make it...I love ya and am thinking about you. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views